You guys want to see my latest knife

The knife is amazing, as is the photography. Do you take the pictures also? If so what program do you use. Beautiful work?

Just saw this in my newest ABS journal. Absolutely stunning work
Actually, that's a similar but different knife. I wasn't sure what you were talking about because this knife just got finished, no time for it to be in the ABS Journal yet. I just got my journal today and it's all clear to me now. Thanks for the nice comments, everybody.

Actually, that's a similar but different knife. I wasn't sure what you were talking about because this knife just got finished, no time for it to be in the ABS Journal yet. I just got my journal today and it's all clear to me now. Thanks for the nice comments, everybody.
Ahh after going back and looking I absolutely see it’s a different knife now. I wasn’t looking at them side by side and assumed it was the same knife. My apologies. Great work on both!

Ahh after going back and looking I absolutely see it’s a different knife now. I wasn’t looking at them side by side and assumed it was the same knife. My apologies. Great work on both!
No apologies necessary. They never tell you when they're going to put one of your knives in a magazine. It's always a surprise, when someone says they saw one somewhere. Thanks for the nice comments.

Back