Who would of thunk it?

HHH Knives

Super Moderator
I just finished up some knives for the Knife Dog military build. They are D2 blades with some G10 or marcarta type scales..

I normally dont use the stuff and prefer natural handle materials.. Yet after playing around a bit, and doing some creative contouring... I really dig the look and the feel of it.

Guess this dog learned a new trick! Ill be using more of this materials on some of my knives in the future. Who would of thunk it?

Attachments

• Knife dogs build 003.jpg
    Knife dogs build 003.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 101
  • Knife dogs build 016.jpg
    Knife dogs build 016.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 99
  • Knife dogs build 019.jpg
    Knife dogs build 019.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 76
  • Knife dogs build 020.jpg
    Knife dogs build 020.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 82
Thanks Guys, I gota say it again, The stuff is just cool!

Kieth, I use a die grinder and the small wheel on my belt sander to do the contouring.

I just finished up some knives for the Knife Dog military build. They are D2 blades with some G10 or marcarta type scales..
I normally dont use the stuff and prefer natural handle materials.. Yet after playing around a bit, and doing some creative contouring... I really dig the look and the feel of it.

Guess this dog learned a new trick! Ill be using more of this materials on some of my knives in the future. Who would of thunk it?

These look so good, does anyone think this is "The New Material Handle Phase"?? Are collectors preferring the new non naturals over the naturals????
I haven't stepped out into the synthetics yet?

Thanks again Guys! Im happy to report that they have arrived at Murph's place..

Dwayne hows everything? I hope your back is feeling better.

Back