Trusting, serving every day;
    Just one glimpse of Him in glory
    Will the toils of life repay.
  4. Onward to the prize before us!
    Soon His beauty we’ll behold;
    Soon the pearly gates will open;
    We shall tread the streets of gold

You are very welcome. :)

I really like that song and bluegrass gospel music in general. I might even be inspired enough to pick up my ukulele and learn that one.

No hell in the bible, please read:

http://www.thehypertexts.com/no%20hell%20in%20the%20bible.htm

A quote from the link:

"The LORD is good to all, and his compassion is over all that he has made. All thy works shall give thanks to you, O LORD, and all your saints shall bless you! (Psalm 145:9-10) How is it possible that Christian mothers will bless God if he could have saved them with a nod of his head, but allowed them to suffer for all eternity out of petty egotism?

All flesh shall see the salvation of God. (Luke3:6)

He will swallow up death in victory; and the Lord God will wipe away tears from all faces. (Isaiah. 25: 8)

When I am lifted up from the earth, I will draw all men to myself. (John 12:32)

I am sure that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor things present, nor things to come, nor powers, nor height, nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God. (Romans 8:38-39)

For since death came through a human being, the resurrection of the dead has also come through a human being; for as all die in Adam, so all will be made alive in Christ. (1 Cor. 15:21-22)

Verily I say unto you, all sins shall be forgiven unto the Sons of men, and blasphemies wherewith soever they shall blaspheme. (Mark 3:28)

Therefore just as one man's trespass led to condemnation for all, so one man's act of righteousness leads to justification and life for all. (Romans 5:18)

For God has imprisoned all in disobedience so that he may be merciful to all. (Romans 11:32)

My little children, I am writing these things to you so that you may not sin. But if anyone does sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous; and he is the atoning sacrifice for our sins, and not for ours only but also for the sins of the whole world. (1 John 2:1-2)

The next day he saw Jesus coming toward him and declared, "Here is the Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world!" (John 1:29)

Praise awaits you, O God, in Zion; to you our vows will be fulfilled. You who hear prayer, to you all men will come. When we were overwhelmed by sins, you forgave our transgressions. (Psalm 65, a psalm of David)

The LORD is compassionate and gracious, slow to anger, abounding in love. He will not always accuse, nor will he harbor his anger forever; he does not treat us as our sins deserve or repay us according to our iniquities. For as high as the heavens are above the earth, so great is his love ... (Psalm 103:8-11)

Can a mother forget the baby at her breast and have no compassion on the child she has borne? Though she may forget, I will not forget you! (Isaiah 49:15)

"I am merciful," declares the LORD, "I will not be angry forever." (Jeremiah 2:11)

"And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh ..." (Joel 2:28 ) This passage was quoted by Peter in his first sermon after Pentecost.

And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people. (Luke 2:10)

For he is not a God of the dead, but of the living: for all live unto him. (Luke 20:38)

And said unto the woman, Now we believe, not because of thy saying: for we have heard him ourselves, and know that this is indeed the Christ, the Saviour of the world. (John 4:42) Can Jesus Christ be the Savior of the World if most human beings go to an "eternal hell"?

[Jesus Christ] whom the heaven must receive until the times of the restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began. (Acts 3:21)

"I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with loving-kindness." (Jeremiah 31:3) In his epiphany on Divine Love, Saint Paul said that Divine Love never gives up and never fails.

"... they will all know me, from the least of them to the greatest," declares the LORD, "for I will forgive their wickedness and will remember their sins no more." (Jeremiah 31:34 )

Because of the LORD's great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. I say to myself, "The LORD is my portion; therefore I will wait for him ... For men are not cast off by the Lord forever. Though he brings grief, he will show compassion, so great is his unfailing love. (Lamentations 3:22-32)"

Last edited:
Tai,
I don't appreciate you spreading lies and false gospel here in this Christian forum and I won't tolerate it. Take it somewhere else and don't come back here with it.
Dont even respond to me. Go and don't come back!

No hell in the bible, please read:
Wrong Hell and eternal judgement are very real.

Luke 3 6 is great but lets look at the rest of the passage
7 John said to the crowds coming out to be baptized by him, "you brood of vipers! Who warned you to flee from the coming wrath? 8 Produce fruit in keeping with repentance. And do not begin to say to yourselves, "We have Abraham as our father." For I tell you that out of these stones God can raise up children for Abraham. 9 The ax is already at the root of the trees, and every tree that dose not produce good fruit will be cut down and thrown into the fire"

John 12: 32 Jesus predicting his crucifixion, but I will leave it for now

Mark 3: 28 Lets look at the next verse 29 "But whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven; they are guilty of an eternal sin"

I could go on but I will stop here for now. Why not look at these, or are we supposed to ignore the stuff we don't like?
Matthew 7:13-14
Revelation 20:11-15
John 3:36
Revelation 14:10
Revelation 19:14-16

Slow day in the heat treating forum Tai?

Back