What's going on in your shop?

Oh, we do. Although here in the Northern part of California, when we get lightning, we also get forest fires. a constant worry this time of year. As we speak, we are under a red flag warning meaning high fire danger.
Oh Jon, congrats on your wedding. My bride and I have our anniversary on the 29th of Sept. # 35!
We normally have to worry about fires to but this was preceded by the the most rain we’ve seen in months, we got shellacked with hail and torrential rain then lightning on the coolest day in months as well 95 earlier this week, 71 today. It’s only rained twice here since May

Oh, we do. Although here in the Northern part of California, when we get lightning, we also get forest fires. a constant worry this time of year. As we speak, we are under a red flag warning meaning high fire danger.
Oh Jon, congrats on your wedding. My bride and I have our anniversary on the 29th of Sept. # 35!

Yeah, it's kinda funny here in nor cal. T-Storms in the summer are actually a concern. Back home (PA), it was pretty much a daily occurrence and just cooled things off. Out here (as was said) it can start fires.

About another month or 2 and we'll be out of fire season....hopefully

Todays heat treat and grinding session gives me a few to handsand and start the bolster and handle process.
WzMg5D0l.jpg

Back