What I did before the Super Bowl...

J. Neilson

beckie_and_j._wedding_6_3.jpg

Went to Las Vegas last week to tie the knot with Beckie. We've been together for over four years and each year has gotten better. We had a blast. Nice and simple drive thru wedding, took in a few shows, ate some great food. We also went to the Pawn Shop and Rick's Restoration and met all those guys, too.

beckie_and_j._wedding1_3.jpg

beckie_and_j._wedding_4_3.jpg

J.
Quite the pretty & happy Bride you have there!
Congrats to the both of you.

So you took the drive thru Wedding in Las Vegas so you could get back in time for the game?

Shame on you!! :biggrin:

Don't feel to bad! I took my Bride to be Cecilia just about three years back to the courthouse and then I treated our party of a few friends to all the Tacos & soda the wanted from the Taco Truck in the courthouse parking lot! :s12137:

We then sang the words to the song , We were married, In East L.A.!!

Laurence

www.rhinoknives.com

J.
Quite the pretty & happy Bride you have there!
Congrats to the both of you.

So you took the drive thru Wedding in Las Vegas so you could get back in time for the game?

Shame on you!! :biggrin:

Don't feel to bad! I took my Bride to be Cecilia just about three years back to the courthouse and then I treated our party of a few friends to all the Tacos & soda the wanted from the Taco Truck in the courthouse parking lot! :s12137:

We then sang the words to the song , We were married, In East L.A.!!

Laurence

www.rhinoknives.com

Damn,
That was the only thing missing, the taco truck. We'd have hit that on the way back to the hotel to watch the game. Funny thing is, we really would have.
:biggrin:

Back