Attachments

• emeron pimp 002.jpg
    emeron pimp 002.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 18
  • emeron pimp 003.jpg
    emeron pimp 003.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 14
Last edited by a moderator:
Here are some pics of the knife I have carried and used every day for the last 6 months or so. It was made by Michael Burch [Burchtree Bladesworks], it is a one-off piece built from one of Michael's base models with changes made to meet my specifications. It is a frame-lock flipper that uses the patented IKBS (Ikoma Korth Bearing System) to provide a great flipping action; fires like a rocket! The blade is 1095 differentially hardened [notice the Hamon line].

BurchEDC1.jpg

BurchEDC2.jpg

BurchEDC3.jpg

BurchEDC4.jpg

Pete's Carry

I carry one of my own. 4" closed... 3" blade. With the Titanium handle and hollow ground blade, it is light as a feather.

Attachments

• PetesCarryOpen.jpg
    PetesCarryOpen.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 17
  • PetesCarryClosed.jpg
    PetesCarryClosed.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 9
Nawww. People here have AWESOME knives. I would love a Burch, and there are soooooooo many FANTASTIC knives in this thread.

Here is my new one!!! I am very lucky and grateful too. This is a dream knife for me. It is a Sal Manaro Mini Bullseye. Thanks for looking:
PICT0787-1.jpg

I always love to see the "What Are you EDC-ing" threads!

From top to bottom I seem to carry My Anso knives most often, and the Haddock at the top is the one I have almost always have with me.
The Damascus Haddock is the newest to my carry line-up for when I require something more classy and light, then there is the NEMO, which is always a fantastic knife and fits my large hands really well.

I have a knife inbound as a birthday present to myself by another maker here on the forum...... so I'll share that one soon with you all. But for now it is the Haddock that remains my ultimate favorite EDC!

ENJOY! :)

-DON:)

ansos1.jpg

Because UK law is a bit strict on locking knives for EDC my recent carry knives are all friction folders.

This is one of my Les Voorhies/Keith Johnson frictions:

DansPhonePics2136.jpg

Then there are two from Michael Morris from Michigan:

DansPhonePics2280.jpg

And the 'Brazilionakami' from Ivan Campos in Brazil:

DansPhonePics2245.jpg

In complete breach of UK law I've also been carrying this little flipper knife from Matt Diskin's new 'Volcan' brand. It's not a custom, but it's very cool:

DansPhonePics2301.jpg

:D

Danzo

EDC

I carry 2 of my own a 2 bladed lockback with damascus and ironwood and my stag and cable damascus barlowride safe

Attachments

• barlow 003.jpg
    barlow 003.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 8
  • 100_0782.jpg
    100_0782.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 10
I no longer EDC a custom folder , sold them all off. I do EDU one of 4 fixed blades.

EDFU made by me ( guess it counts as custom , I made it to my specs for me ).
Rinaldi Matrix
Blackwood Henchman
Folts Utility.

The EDFU and Matrix get used the most , the Folts gets used mostly in the shop and the Henchman is my bbq/steak cutter.

EDC? I carry a Leatherman Multi Tool. Those other EDC knives posted here are sure nice. I especially like the ones Fluffy carries.

Forged "Scalper" with brown Tiger Maple scales with a 6" Antiqued blade, made by Matt Lesniewski (ML KNIVES),,,in an early 1800's era style sheath made by myself.

Back