What are your favorite production folders?

• Thread starter silenthunterstudios
  • Start date

Favorite production company

• Benchmade

Votes: 37 28.2%
  • Spyderco

Votes: 29 22.1%
  • Kershaw

Votes: 16 12.2%
  • Chris Reeves

Votes: 21 16.0%
  • Strider

Votes: 9 6.9%
  • Emerson

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • Bark River

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Bussie

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • CRKT

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • Buck

Votes: 11 8.4%

• Total voters
i carry a bg-42 carbon milli, a small classic s30v sebbie, and mostly i convexed a benchmade 760, cpm m-4, Lum,,, i love them all..

I Voted Strider

I EDC a Chris Reeve Umnumzaan and I like it,
but I like the Strider's I've handled more.

I like the sebbie too, but the handle ergo is somewhat lacking (i got big paws)

I'd have to say Benchmade and Spyderco. I have'nt tried Striders
or Sebbies... yet.:D

I do not know these days. I thought it was the Sebenza, but lately my Burger EXK has gotten some great pocket time (hens the avatar). It is no production model, just hand made.

It's not pricey, but a Queen Country Cousin is currently my favorite. D2 steel, and my favorite pattern as far as slipjoints go. It's simple, but I really like it. I also like my new Mcusta MCU33D Take, if only because it looks so good. Out of that list, though, I'd choose Kershaw. The OD1 is a great knife, and I prefer it to the other brands listed out of the admittedly small number of them I've tried.

Last edited by a moderator:
My favorite production folder is the Mantis MTF-4Ti Chaos.

Attachments

• 100_2082.jpg
    100_2082.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 8
  • sklan2.jpg
    sklan2.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 10
My favorite folder ever has been the Strider/Buck tanto with the four inch blade. Seeing as how Buck doesn't make that particular model anymore, I'll go with the original designer. But, I've liked all of the Kershaws I've owned, all of the Emersons I've owned, and I owned a really nice Camillus Aftermath, but I voted Strider.

I voted for Chris Reeve, but my favorite production knife company was actually not on the list. I think Tim Galyean's Pro Series line makes the nicest production knives around.

Back