"w" liner lock

Billy Helton

Here is a armidilo liner lock with titanium liners first time I tryed titanium what a surprise. Thanks for looking.
100_0647.jpg

100_0648.jpg

100_0649.jpg

100_0650.jpg

Very nice looking damascus. The red liner under the armadillo really sets it off. The file work looks well set up also. You have stepped up your game Billy.

Looks real good Mr. Helton.
Please don't try to do anything else to it. It's perfect. Can't wait to get my hands on it. Really like the way you made it all come together. Just ship it if my check clears.
Dozier

Awesome knife, Billy. That armadillo handle is interesting, was it hard to work with?

Larry

Hey larry the only think about the dillo is to use spacer board on the inside of the armidillo, I use contact glue and do this a day in advance to let it set up. I also use tape on the out side when I drill holes thrue the scales if you dont some times it will push a scale up/ Other than that its pretty easy.

Lator Gator
Billy

That is VERY nice. It all works well together. Billy could you do a tutorial on how to harvest the armadillo? They'll be rooting around under my bedroom window soon. Don't like killing things without using it and it looks pretty cool.

That is VERY nice. It all works well together. Billy could you do a tutorial on how to harvest the armadillo? They'll be rooting around under my bedroom window soon. Don't like killing things without using it and it looks pretty cool.

Patric I dont harvest them, I buy them allready stablized.I might try some day tho.

Billy, That is one very sexy folder. I like the mix of damascus and that armadillo. Great work.

Bing
MLazyB Custom Knives

Back