vfd

What motor you plan on combining this unit with. Give a link to motor and VFD so the Pro's can help. If I help you all you will hear is BBBBZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZTTTTTT POW:D

What motor you plan on combining this unit with. Give a link to motor and VFD so the Pro's can help. If I help you all you will hear is BBBBZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZTTTTTT POW:D

I will second this:D:eek: Leave electrical work/questions to the pro's.

lynamb, try Googling Huanyang HY02D223B. There are a lot of hits and some are Q&As just like your question.
If you don't get enough information there I think that Tracy is selling a VFD for about $260.00 that would work with that motor.

lynamb, try Googling Huanyang HY02D223B. There are a lot of hits and some are Q&As just like your question.
If you don't get enough information there I think that Tracy is selling a VFD for about $260.00 that would work with that motor.

I don't sell motors or VFD's...

Opppps! I guess I misunderstood a post Boss made on the Latest Rummer Thread. Boss showed a picture of a VFD and a price. You could Google the part on the thread and get to the company. Sorry Boss.

Back