The Strauss Pirate 36 caliber

Bruce, you're sure making yourself scarce these days. I miss our phone chats of years gone by. Hows the family? Hows our new little nurse doing?
AWESOME !!!!!!!!!! not much else to say but Congrats to both of you.... I can still remember discussing things with you on the very first one you made,you have come a long way and may I say that I am proud to call you my friend.

Heres another addition to the book, Brians Award Certificate.

award.jpg

Congratulations Brian & Bruce!

A well deserved award!

Kind regards,

Jos

Mark has the finished gun/knife now and took a some pictures. While we are at the Little Rock Show we plan to have some professional shots taken for this thread and the magazines.

Here are Marks shots:
DSC_0026.jpg

DSC_0026-1.jpg

DSC_0004.jpg

DSC_0004-1.jpg

Hey Bruce,been working at the yard more and do need to get back in the shop..Donna is doing great,hasnt started looking for a job yet but is ready to...can't wait for the next project of yours.

Hey why dont you and Donna meet me at the Little Rock Arkansas Show this weekend. You guys need a road trip?
Hey Bruce,been working at the yard more and do need to get back in the shop..Donna is doing great,hasnt started looking for a job yet but is ready to...can't wait for the next project of yours.

I wish we could,I used to visit this show every year,but now running the yard has me tied down on weekends...Good luck at the show and I will be thinking of everybody thats getting to go.
Bruce

Bruce, I kept an eye out for ya anyway just in case you called in sick at the yard and came down anyway. Next year maybe?

Back from the show and worn out but have this funny grin that is stuck on. What a great show it was. Of coarse winning "Best of Show" might have something to do with it.
I brought my camera but only took a few pictures.
Heres one of Steve janik at my table in Little Rock and "The Hideout Bowie" and "Port Royal"
Ya' all plan to go next year. Its my new all time favorite knife show.

004-4.jpg

009-4.jpg

006-6.jpg

Thanks much Wolfgang,
The book has actually never been completed. With enough coaxing a of coarse some cash too we could publish it. The cost would be around $150 plus shipping. Is that in your ballpark? We could make it happen. I dont even have a copy of it. Our own Steven Janik is the dude to talk with.

We did complete a smaller version of the book just to take to the AKA Show but it did not contain the PRO photos.
The full size coffee table version could be done in 2 weeks if anyone is interested.

Steve

Thank you very much for the answer, sorry for my Late answer i was on holiday! The Price is OK. I will Check it in 2 weeks, because i have a friend in the USA, and it is easier to do the Money Transfer with him. So please give me the total Price inklusive the shipping to Austria and an Email with your bankaccount, or we will send you the money to your adress, my Email is wf.k@aon.at or wolfgang.kramarik@aon.at. Thanks WF

Back