Taking a second to say hi

deker

A lot of the folks here probably already know me from other forums, and I've actually been a member here for a while, but I'm finally taking the time to post a little more.

I live in Hanover, PA and started making knives in 2005 after taking a class from the Blacksmith Guild of Central Maryland. It's been downhill every since :) I honestly don't finish very many knives since I'm short of shop time. What time I do have is usually spent forging damascus for other people nowadays, though I do have a few knife projects in the works.

Looking forward to getting to devote a little more time to this forum.

-d

Hi deker, good to see you, I always enjoy looking at your talented work in pattern welding. Please do post pics! I enjoy your damascus website too, I check it fairly often for new content.

Hi deker, good to see you, I always enjoy looking at your talented work in pattern welding. Please do post pics! I enjoy your damascus website too, I check it fairly often for new content.

Thanks Salem! I need to get on some more content for the site. I'm hoping to do some pictorials of making various patterns as I go along making more steel. Need to get the shop cleaned up first though ;)

-d

Back