Steel Stamp

J

J.McDonald Knives

Need contact info for someone who makes custom stamps and also if anyone knows about how much it will cost for 11 characters. Thanks guys. Will be getting my tax return in a couple of weeks and am planning out my budget.

search threads

Try a thread search for "stamp", Buddy. There are several recent threads on this topic already.

I just did what your doing and H. EVERS seems to be the choice I did try another guy buy he said it would cost alot then I told him I had a quote for evers for 200 he figured he could beat it . I have a good report from him but he never responded back to me in a week so im guessing he can t . The logo im getting is going to be my back up if the etch breaks down. EVERS makes them from hardened steel so to stamp it in anealed stainless is no problem. I will also use it for my knife cases.

I just ordered from Evers Stamp. I just sent an email to everstamp@aol.com with a discription of what I wanted in the morning and by the end of the day I had an quote on the price. My stamp has 7 letters and the price quoted was $118 plus $10.95 shipping and handling with a delivery date of about two weeks. I just phoned in the order the next day.

Doug Lester

I think I'm going to go the route of etching for now, later on I will get a stamp. Thanks for everyones help.

Back