Stag Liner Lock 2

Ausbrooks

KNIFE MAKER
Just finished this liner lock for a hunting buddy who wanted my last stag folder so I said would make him one just like it except with thicker stag to make it look better. It has a very smooth, tight action and happy with way it came out and hope he likes.
Specs: CPMS60V Rc62 .125 X 3.75" razor sharp blade, sambar stag scales, jeweled/fileworked .062 titanium liners, vine file worked AL damascus back spacer, forged 1084-15n20 steel bolsters (my damy a work in progress), bronze washers, 1/4" SS pivot pin, SS plain stud, SS lanyard pin recessed into backspacer, my pig skin lined pouch sheath w. fake nickel snap. Thanks for lookin' and all comments welcome.

Looks great. I am going to start my first folder using screws this week. I hope it turns out half as good.

Bill

Ausbrooks, that is beautiful man. your hunting buddy should be happy with that.. Hey and don't forget to put in for the draw this year, you have till April.

Thanks Dan, Keith, Buddy and Aaron for the nice comments. The owner is coming over today to get it so will be fun to see his reaction...hopefully it's good!:1:

Yea Aaron I gotta get my drawing apps in...maybe I'll draw that ML antelope tag this year...would be interesting to say least....

Last edited:
Back