Stag Hunter

cote

I got a few made for a gun show I go to every year, the fillet knife is CPM 154 steel with an overall length of 15 1/2", handle is spruce cone.
The stag hunter has CPM D2 with stag and desert ironwood, overall length is 9 3/4".
The piggy back set is also CPM D2 with hunter green jigged stag bone handle., the larger skinner is 8 1/2" overall and it's companion is 5 1/2" overall.

Thanks for looking,

Fillet 1 (600 x 457).jpgStag Hunter b (600 x 457).jpgJigged Stag Bone Skinners (600 x 457).jpgJigged Stag Bone Skinners c (600 x 457).jpg

I like all four of them but if I had to choose one it would be the stag hunter. That one jumps out at me. You are going to have a great show by the looks of these knives. Wade

Outstanding work once again, Gill! I have always admired your hunter design and this one has another beautiful handle on it. That piggy back pair is terrific, too, and the sheath is just perfect for them. I truly hope to meet you in person some day - never been to Canada but I ain't getting any younger so it's about time I make the trip. Keep up the great work.

Thank you guys, I think I'm on the same page on that hunter it turned out just the way I pictured it.

Denny, your welcome anytime.

Beautiful knives. I enjoy deep sea fishing living here on the coast, so the fillet knife is my favorite but the other three are top notch. Enjoy your show, I look forward to seeing more of your work.

Thanks Tim, I like that spruce cone on the fillet knife it makes it look like it has fish scales. (( :

Back