Spammers?

They have been thick lately and they seam to be trashing your forum. We try to keep on top of them but they are as thick as blackflys lately, hopefully they back off soon.

LOL. I got up this morning and 2 of them had posted on my forum just before I got on here at 5 am .. ZAPPED them right away and sent them a XXX rated message also..LOL.

I would love to have a program that would allow us to smack the spammer upside the head every time we erase their post's.

I dont know if they are real people or not, but I sure chewed the a$$ off of one this morning at 5 am...LOL

we need a tech head to rig something up so that everytime you delete the message it tracks down their email and says something like " hello, so-and-so,Its fun to watch you! post anything else and me and my knife buddies will (insert horrible punishment here). Have a lovely day.
p.s. drive the blue car today, its my favorite... :shush:

We need someone in the Eastern time zone who get's up early and can "drop the Ban Hammer" on these jokers in the AM.
They seem to hit us mostly at night. I regularly get 3 to 5 a day without even trying.

Steve

I catch ALOT in the AM.

I got 5 at once this morning.

My personal record is 9 spam threads with a single swing of the hammer :hammer:

What/who ever post all this crud appear to somehow be attracted to Mr. Coffee's forum. I've been getting a couple a day just from his forum it seems lately.

-Josh

We need someone in the Eastern time zone who get's up early and can "drop the Ban Hammer" on these jokers in the AM.

That would be me, my record is twelve different spammers in the morning. Mr Coffee and the Carbon fiber forums seam to be the place most are attacking, so I don't know what you guys are doing but they seem to like you. :)

I like to send them little private messages just before I kick them in the A$$..LOL. It really gets me motivated early in the morning, it's almost funny

Even spammers like to have their Coffee in the mornings guys.

(Insert drum roll)

I've killed four or five this week and haven't been on longer than an hour or two collectively.

I do the same thing to them with my personal email......or I play along and send them a nice link that will make their computer bleed.

these are spambots driven by a human somewhere...It's frustrating...I had hoped to avoid this but starting in the next few minutes we are going to manual approval on all new members here.

CustomerserviceBeth will be the gatekeeper. That should slow down the new registrations to a trickle or even a stop. We have a few hundred others already registered, buried among 18,000 registrations that just sit there until they are triggered by the spambot. Those we will just have to weed through as they pop up..

Back