So how is spring working out for ya?

JAWilliams

KNIFEMAKER
Well friday it was a beautiful day. upper 60's and low 70's. Could not have asked for a better day. Then came Saturday and it started snowing. Got up this morning and this is the results.

PICT0012.jpg

They are saying we got between 6"-8" of snow.

PICT0011.jpg

Don't get me wrong but I was looking forward to spring and seeing green grass again. NOT SNOW!!!

PICT0010.jpg

Looks like you got more than we did, but I must agree its time for warm weather.

NCAA and Oklahoma Livestock Show all in OKC this weekend. What fun. Came from Chandler down back roads with wind 40 to 50 miles per hour and then two miles from Fairgrounds starting hitting deep snow and ice. Came out at 5 PM and all gone.

NCAA and Oklahoma Livestock Show all in OKC this weekend. What fun. Came from Chandler down back roads with wind 40 to 50 miles per hour and then two miles from Fairgrounds starting hitting deep snow and ice. Came out at 5 PM and all gone.

We got some rain and it started heating back up today and now for the melt down.

I went to the Big Blu meeting Friday and Saturday. Both days beautiful up to about 70 degrees. Back to Tennessee and it started raining Sunday. I just got up at 6:00 and its snowing. I thought that it was spring. What happened?

Springtime in the Colorado Rockies - We live at 8,500ft elevation and this is what we awoke to on Saturday. That's a little over 30". Our property
is zoned "forestry" and when you live in fear of forest fires during the summer, spring moisture is welcome in any fashion.

IMGP6201.jpg

CustomSignatureBarHD.png

Full Time Maker
Member of the Professional Knifemakers Association
www.jarrettknives.com

Are you a Dawg yet?

Be sure to check out the new Jarrett Knives Forum

Stop by my table at
The A.G. Russell Knife Event

Back