Slipjoint #4

joe sangster

:howl:I have finished #4 , a small trapper model with ATS-34 blade , brushed N?S bolsters . red G-10 handles & brass liners. Progress is s-l-o-w . I have 3 more in progress. I may have another one to show by 4th of July. Thanks for looking.

Joe

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

Great looking knife Joe! I really like the combo of the red and nice big bolsters. I know what you mean about slow progress but everyone I do gets a little faster, but boy they sure are fun. You got the next one started?:);)

HI, Joe, I just joined the forum and saw your name. Your slip joints are looking good. Can you bring one or two to the Ga Guild meeting at the Twins so I can take an up close look at them? Dave Roberts

That is a good looking knife Joe. Make sure you bring it to the meeting in a couple of weeks, I would like to see it "live". Dan

That is real nice Joe. I wouold be very happy if I had made something half as good as that!!

Thanks , Dave , Dan & Stew ! I will bring the knife to Statesboro @ the end of the mo . I am working on a couple more & hopefully , they will be showable also

Joe

Great, Joe! I'm really looking forward to seeing you, Jim and everyone at the meeting; I just wish I could come for the get together on Friday night, too. But, alas, no can do. BTW, most of the Columbus Cutthroats are riding over together on Saturday. See you there!
Dave

Back