Shop Tour

Shop Tour

• Yes

Votes: 43 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I like to see them, and a fairly current one at that. Not one from 10 years ago, but something that they actually have now.

Absolutely, specially the home built equipment.

I have pics saved of your home built surface grinder IG.
Someday will have to make one.

Leadfoot

Have only seen a few clips of you guys having a good time.

How bout a virtual IG.

Bring it on buddy2thumbs

Chris

I definitelly like seeing shop tours. Everyone has different ideas about equipment and arrangement which gives me food for thought. And I feel like I know the maker a little better.

I second that! Plus it gives me more ideas on how to spend money I dont have yetworking 1

I definitelly like seeing shop tours. Everyone has different ideas about equipment and arrangement which gives me food for thought. And I feel like I know the maker a little better.

I like it and hate it. I love seeing what all of you guys are working with, but I hate it at the same time. My shop is all set up on a rollaway tool box that I have to roll out on the back deck of my apartment. :(

I guess I better update mine after seeing the vote so far..

+ 1 on the shop tour ! Shop tours are worth their weight in gold especially for rookies like myself who are constantly purchasing equipment and materials and trying to prioritize our purchases and figure out how to organize a shop and figure out storage solutions.

Josh

I love to see them. It just gives a different perspective on how others setup things.

I also like to see what and how others have done with shop made equipment and such.

I'm not sure I would ever post one myself though, It seems like an invitation to burglary...
has anyone had trouble with this ?

I love to see them. It just gives a different perspective on how others setup things.

I also like to see what and how others have done with shop made equipment and such.

I'm not sure I would ever post one myself though, It seems like an invitation to burglary...

I have three dogs , sharp knives and load guns.2guns

My Shop Tour is posted in my sub-forum and is an invitation to you to come inside and look around to see where I work.

I'm not concerned with someone looking at that thread, getting on-line, finding my address, driving to my home, pulling into my driveway, by-passing home security, breaking in and stealing my equipment.

BC

Back