Salutations!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I should have said I don't know them but they dislike me because I ask questions they can't answer or didn't know. Personally I don't know the people outside of the internet which I stated so I can't say I dislike them but they dislike me and I can't see that changing because I am the only person I know who does this for free and NOT market bs to idiots to try and exploit money. I actually lose money. HOW ABOUT THAT CONCEPT!

That sounds like a terrible concept to be honest, but hey, we all got our “thing”. Good luck though.

Well don’t think you’ll last long here as we’re all pretty friendly rational people but whatever. Hope you can get over your bitterness someday.

its just my observations but the knife you have displayed isnt bad but if you dont mind some suggestions/ critiques. .
Your knife doesn't flow well. Generally your handle should flow through the guard into the Riccaso. Yours appears to be an after thought thrown on the blade.
Its just a personal thing but when I post photos I generally place the knife so my makers mark is visible. Name identification with the knife.
your guard appears unfinished when compared to the blade and the glossy handle.
Overall though its not that bad for ...

I’ll refrain myself from this lunacy, I do believe the Ban Hammer will be coming your way here to. You need some meds man.
Yet you posted. This is my issue. I never said anyone had to like me. Did I? If you don't care about it you won't post about it. And yes if they'd like to ban me for speaking my mind then that's A okay with me thanks for the laughs.

Well don’t think you’ll last long here as we’re all pretty friendly rational people but whatever. Hope you can get over your bitterness someday.
I'm sorry do you know me? I have no idea who you are. I always give the negatives first about my personality, I never said anyone had to agree with me or like it. Fucking amazing.

its just my observations but the knife you have displayed isnt bad but if you dont mind some suggestions/ critiques. .
Your knife doesn't flow well. Generally your handle should flow through the guard into the Riccaso. Yours appears to be an after thought thrown on the blade.
Its just a personal thing but when I post photos I generally place the knife so my makers mark is visible. Name identification with the knife.
your guard appears unfinished when compared to the blade and the glossy handle.
Overall though its not that bad for ...
Oh it's ass I mentioned it was unfinished but I actually do appreciate the honesty and constructive criticism I totally agree with you on what you said. Anything else I am more than happy to take - it's the only way you learn. Also I don't stick maker marks I'm doing this at a literal net profit loss it's not a business it's a hobby so it's up to the person who wants it. I'll erase the Rockwell marks also..

That sounds like a terrible concept to be honest, but hey, we all got our “thing”. Good luck though.
It is incredibly stupid if you want to make money. I get this reaction often and most people don't understand that's not why I do this.. I have a job. I don't want another one, or let it become "work" if you follow. There's reasoning behind everything but asking about it does help.

Because I am not like you perhaps? I never ever said that there was anything wrong with that. I know many people who do and have earned my respect. I just choose to keep it a hobby I enjoy doing as the way I work, it's 110% or 0% and with me it would become work. That's ME. I don't understand why people think that I'm saying anything more than the words I type and even then, it's often times mistaken or taken not as I wrote it (often sarcastically). I'm used to it I've been working on the internet for 17 years. No surprise here.

Well all I can say is you definitely have a different approach to marketing and sales. Maybe your style works for you but when you post half finished work it reflects, or a potential clients asks for pictures of your work its best to be able to show a finished product . Also just a hint ...but using "dishonest ripoff artist" as part of your avatar on another forum, then giving some excuses as to why you can't provide pictures is really hurting your credibilty as a knife artist.
Good luck in you hobby.

PS. To say you produce EDC copies could get you into hot water. Generally in the knife world we ask permission to copy someone's else's style. Even though there's very little new in the knife business its call professional courtesy to ask permission before you copy a style, particularly when dealing with well known makers.

Well all I can say is you definitely have a different approach to marketing and sales. Maybe your style works for you but when you post half finished work it reflects, or a potential clients asks for pictures of your work its best to be able to show a finished product . Also just a hint ...but using "dishonest ripoff artist" as part of your avatar on another forum, then giving some excuses as to why you can't provide pictures is really hurting your credibilty as a knife artist.
Good luck in you hobby.
They did that after I asked em to ban me. Users can't change that afaik? And yessir as you stated it's a hobby not a job. I don't post pictures because I don't take them -- I videotape the entire process for whoever wants it so you can see exactly what/how I did and did not do. Yes I could grab screenshots from the videos I do have -- but again -- doing this for free IS DIFFERENT. I don't particularly care about what people think of my work unless you are receiving and the one asking for it.

PS. To say you produce EDC copies could get you into hot water. Generally in the knife world we ask permission to copy someone's else's style. Even though there's very little new in the knife business its call professional courtesy to ask permission before you copy a style, particularly when dealing with well known makers.
Another reason I don't make profit, I know the legalese and couldn't care less about professional. IMO people like that are covering for something else as I do know a bit about psychology/sociology. Thank you however, truly.

Last edited:
Wow so it’s OK to copy because you’re not making a profit. And although you might be too much of a scumbag to care about a profession most of us care quite a bit about some of us do And don’t appreciate our work being copied You’ve got some issues buddy. FYI We try to be fairly family friendly here and don’t typically throw around the F bomb.

I only do EDC copies of commercially produced EDCs like spyderco or benchmade for people who want an alloy they can't get and won't get. And no, I never said it's okay to copy someone else's work, I said it's legal. That does not make it right. Do I care about multimillion dollar companies? Negative. Would I say copy a custom-made folder? Not without the creator's permission no. Unless it was the creator who was asking..

I'm only talking about commercially produced EDC's to which a 3D laser and 5 axis NC make very quick work of.

Edit: Apologies about my language, I've seen much worse on here however that does not make it right. I cuss a lot, I will admit that, but I will try to remember that and keep it to the very minimum. I am still human however.

I don't recall exactly.? Should I remember every link to every forum article and post I view? And of everything I said, that is your response? Well, In your own words, OK.

I don't recall exactly.? Should I remember every link to every forum article and post I view? And of everything I said, that is your response? Well, In your own words, OK.
I have a few minutes while the anti-scale dries, so I'll try and find the thread and post that I'm thinking of. Two people were going at each other over the internet as usual and much worse words were used much more often. No, the "I don't recall exactly" wasn't sarcasm, the second part was. I'll try for ya man. All I can do.

Edit: I can't find it. I've gone through all the forums and what I clicked on and didn't. It was a post about treating wood - that's all I recall. Sorry.

Last edited:
Well clearly something stuck out to you that you said not only worse but far worse so yes I did expect you to be able to recall something of the sort. You are either unstable or trolling in any case you’re one of the worst individuals that has come in here in a while and I will have no further interaction with you. Goodbye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back