Salutations!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VeraX Knives

Just wanted to introduce myself. Names Jason, I know some people in this world like Larrin Thomas and Josh yes Hi haha, but frankly dislike them from what I know of them (No not you Josh tbh, I just don't know you well enough). I do this as a non-for-profit hobby. Yes, I honestly lose money per knife. I do have a day job; I'm not looking for two if anyone is curious why I don't charge a profit -- My philosophy is that when I need to prove what I know and earn the respect and trust before I start expecting to get paid. I know that's a relatively abnormal thing. Abnormal would be an apt word to describe me. Along with sarcastic asshole. ;) I do NOT do bladeforums and I hope to God this is not as toxic or stupid.

Sorry Bruce, its not going to happen with that guy, And since he knows all we should consider ourselves lucky that he'll shower us with his vast experience and skills.

Vlegski, you are most likely correct. I will await his further teachings with great anticipation . After all, I learned a long time ago that I have alot to learn about everything.

Just wanted to introduce myself. Names Jason, I know some people in this world like Larrin Thomas and Josh yes Hi haha, but frankly dislike them from what I know of them (No not you Josh tbh, I just don't know you well enough). I do this as a non-for-profit hobby. Yes, I honestly lose money per knife. I do have a day job; I'm not looking for two if anyone is curious why I don't charge a profit -- My philosophy is that when I need to prove what I know and earn the respect and trust before I start expecting to get paid. I know that's a relatively abnormal thing. Abnormal would be an apt word to describe me. Along with sarcastic asshole. ;) I do NOT do bladeforums and I hope to God this is not as toxic or stupid.
Hopes for a non toxic environment while being toxic to two very well respected people in the community. Everyone knows them i've never heard of you. Anyways welcome i guess. Nice Paki knife in your profile BTW.

Last edited:
curiosity got the best of me. For a guy who says he doesn't do internet hes on at least 2 forums, and he has a web site. He trashes anyone with experience or schooling because he's far superior intellectually and in skills. An interesting study in the realm of narcissistic disorders

curiosity got the best of me. For a guy who says he doesn't do internet hes on at least 2 forums, and he has a web site. He trashes anyone with experience or schooling because he's far superior intellectually and in skills. An interesting study in the realm of narcissistic disorders

Me too. I guess he DOES do bladeforums as well.

I'll chime in with a hesitant welcome, VeraX. I look forward to seeing pics of your work.
But in the interest of full disclosure I agree with the replies posted by Steve, Daniel and vlegski, so I'll wait to see if you're not just another internet troll before adding some warmth to the welcome.

It's called the truth and a lot of people can't handle it. I'm used to it and it doesn't effect me whatever. If ya want to be lied to by someone - look elsewhere.

I should have said I don't know them but they dislike me because I ask questions they can't answer or didn't know. Personally I don't know the people outside of the internet which I stated so I can't say I dislike them but they dislike me and I can't see that changing because I am the only person I know who does this for free and NOT market bs to idiots to try and exploit money. I actually lose money. HOW ABOUT THAT CONCEPT!

He was just banned…
That's old bud. I asked them to ban me. Literally said do it or shut the fuck up. I forget to care. Again if you're a fucking snowflake I'm going to trigger you and I'm not going to care even in the slightest. Stick a trigger warning on all my posts

Last edited:
Hopes for a non toxic environment while being toxic to two very well respected people in the community. Everyone knows them i've never heard of you. Anyways welcome i guess. Nice Paki knife in your profile BTW.
Yeah copied from a 52Rc paki D2 skinner nice guess man!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back