Sad Day

backtines

Hey Guys,
I just got hit with some terrible news .

Im 46 years old and grew up with a friend named chuck. CHuck and I are the same age. We did lots of stuff together growing up as kids.. Raod motorcycles together , played in bands together, made our cars go faster , double dated together ect.. I watched him get married and our first born kids were born not too far apart .

I was saddened today when I just recieved news the his first born son was killed in a car crash . I cant even begin to imagine his feelings and emotions right now .

So I ask each and every one of my brothers and sisters here on Knife Dogs to please send out a little prayer to my friend chuck and his wife Debbie to get through this ..

I cant image what I would do if I were in hs possition.

Thanks You

Very sad news Mikey.. We will pray for Chuck and his family.. I have 2 children myself, one driving the other will be driving in a couple years. As u say I could never imagine losing a child. Our heart house out to them

God bless

Prayer sent Mike. I had a buddy i went to school with exact same thing happened. Pretty rough stuff.

Hey guys, thanks for sending out those prayers . Lets just hope and pray that they get though this.really tough road in front of them. Thanks again..

Its been awhile since i went through the boards to see you in this one sucks. wish you and there family well .

Prayers sent to your buddy my friend.
I can't image the personal grief of losing your child so senselessly.

Back