Recruit New KnifeDogs Damasteel Damascus Giveaway!

Awesome. I recruited Boomer99. He's been involved in other knife forums for almost as long as I have, and contributes pretty much weekly, if not daily. Lets get this place growing! I'm working on a co-worker right now....

Trenton

in and listed.

I think I am current on this as of this minute.
At this point, everyone is getting a bar of Damasteel and some more than one.
Not bad for just recruiting at least one new person to KnifeDogs.
We have a couple more days left.
t

It seems i dont have very good followers or friends :/

its very possible we missed some too. If anyone told you they registered after you suggested it, find out what username they used and I will get you added in.
t

David Roeder didn't necessarily recruit me but I sold him a drill press and was planning on building knives in the near future (as Christmas presents for family) and I searched for his knives/posts and found them here and joined. I put his name in my registration application since he had offered to help me with knifemaking the first time we met. I've even taken a good sized tote of wood to his shop to get opinions and such and he is a very honest-straight forward guy. I finally have found a hobby that I can really sink my teeth into.

David Roeder didn't necessarily recruit me but I sold him a drill press and was planning on building knives in the near future (as Christmas presents for family) and I searched for his knives/posts and found them here and joined. I put his name in my registration application since he had offered to help me with knifemaking the first time we met. I've even taken a good sized tote of wood to his shop to get opinions and such and he is a very honest-straight forward guy. I finally have found a hobby that I can really sink my teeth into.

noted as a recruit..welcome to KD

I have checked and we are caught up on this. If you recruited someone and don't see credit given to you in the first post, let me know. This closes at midnight.

Back