PKA Show In Denver

Thanks to all for the show pics - looks like some really good people and some very high quality knives.

Congrats on the Best Fighter award Bruce - I'm tickled for you - and for me. ;)

Roger

Note to all regarding: Bruce's "Left Over" knife - aside from it being a Bump original (need I say more about his work?) what got me was the Koa. At first I thought it was Ancient Kauri. It had such chatoyance and shimmer that it shocked me when I saw the little note next to it saying Koa. Sorry Bruce my man, but your picture does on do that knife justice. ;)
CustomSignatureBarHD.png

Best regards and God Bless,
Wayne

Full Time Maker
Member of the Professional Knifemakers Association
www.jarrettknives.com
Are you a Dawg yet?

Be sure to check out the new Jarrett Knives Forum

Thanks Wayne. This koa is a "sleeper" for sure. The knife is light as a feather too. How was the show for you?

I only had one left. Its a good one too.

A-2 steel hunter with koa wood handle scales. The tang is tapered and I put a rockwell test proof mark next to the ricasso. It tested a 61 rc. I had it overpriced at $500 and learned my lesson the hard way. PM me if you want it. :)

100_8028.jpg

I should have known better than to hope the slip joint was still available. That is definitely a beautiful hunter, but I'll keep waiting on you to work down to my spot on the list:)

Here is one I just finished and plan to take it to the show. Its a "Baby Bowie" and is really small.

100_7925_edited.jpg

100_7915_edited.jpg

100_7916.jpg

100_7918.jpg

This one is now MINE.....ALL MINE! It just came in the mail today and it looks just as good as it did the first time it was in my shop for a sheath.......No, maybe better!

Paul

I'm tickled you like it Paul. It couldnt have a better papa. How do ya like the improved take down screw?

Can anyone tell me yet, what are the specs?

How big is it?

I'm not normally a bowie lover, but that may sway me to the other side...

Hi Sam,
Sorry man, I cant remember exactly but the blade is about 5" long from the guard to the tip. OAL is around 10"
I entered it in the Best Bowie catagory but it may have not been taken seriously enough. Although the Best of Show went to a camp hatchet so who knows what goes through the judges minds. :confused2:

Back