DSC07411.jpg

turning in

DSC07108.jpg

and accelerating :D

DSC07111.jpg

Wow ! does he accelerate,too :running dog: , lol
Great pics & pooch !
-Vince

Great lookin pups here guys/gals. Dog lover myself.

Some of you may have already seen these but I would like to share2thumbs

The fat one is Dakota, she is Alaskan Malamute, next is Kudra....Wolf/Husky hrbrid...great wrestling partner she is....lol I will have to find some pics of the ankle biter.....:bud:
ARiverknives004.jpg

Lillymisc323.jpg

Lillymisc324.jpg

Lillymisc740.jpg

Lillymisc137.jpg

These are my two "Boys".

My Lab Hammer, and his Little Buddy, Boomer, (an Australian Cattle Dog) This photo was taken in 07, and Boomer has been a hand full ever since.
HammerandBoomer07.jpg

And this is Hammer, doing what he does best....
HammerDuckOct09.jpg

Both of them think they're being tortured if they don't get to go to the shop with me each morning....and the truck.....well, lets just say that it's really their truck....I just get to drive.

Here is a pic of my new pup. His name is Jasper, and he is a 11 week old Llewllin setter. I have always had labs that I seem to give away in divorces. I always wanted a pointer, so I finally got one. I am having alot of fun training him. He is already pointing a wing in the yard.

Attachments

• jasper1.JPG
    jasper1.JPG
    63.9 KB · Views: 15
We got about 30" out here just before Christmas.Copper loves the snow

DSC00912-1.jpg

-Vince

my border collie we also have spot the jack russle that darcis dog and a dashound mini that lynnettes dog
DSC00720.jpg

DSC06978.jpg

CIMG1560.jpg

Last edited:
This is Clyde after his first goose hunt. He's just 8 months old in the pic. He was in the dove field at 5 months and having a ball.
DSCN1881.jpg

DSCN1882.jpg

I always liked the name 'Clyde' for a buddy... fond remembrances. 2thumbs

Who let the dogs out???? Woof woof woof!!!! I love looking at this thread. I am Looking at a 5 year old Purebred Malamute(this is Alaska afterall) but just got a line on a free 2 1/2 year old papered Bloodhound!!!

Do Parrots count??? Here is Sweetheart. HEHEHEHEHE!!!
The dog is my Lil Wolf Jaguar.2thumbs

Last edited:
Who let the dogs out???? Woof woof woof!!!! I love looking at this thread. I am Looking at a 5 year old Purebred Malamute(this is Alaska afterall) but just got a line on a free 2 1/2 year old papered Bloodhound!!!
My Mom used to raise Malamutes. 2thumbsHad a great line going for years, her kennel name is Mals-about kennel. At one time her all time favorite, Mals-about Touch of Frost (call name Sheata) was the AKC top Malamute brood female in history. Which means she produced the most AKC champion malamutes at that time. I don't know if she still holds that record or not, I'll have to ask Mom.

She raises bird dogs now and I have Labs. The Labs are great, I always liked them but until I had them I never realized how great they are. They are the easiest dog to train I have ever been around. Show them something once and they know it. The only down side to them is they chew a lot and you can't keep them out of the mud and water and they keep everything tracked up in the wet season. But that makes them great at what they do.

He's got a big mouth

American Bulldog all the way. I have had Canne Corso, Rottweilers and Boxer, ABs currently leads the pack.

Attachments

• 600x800.jpg
    600x800.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 17
The one thing I like more than talking about knives is dogs :D Cliff, interesting your Mom had Mals and switched to a Spinone (the name was familiar so I looked it up) - the wife's first GSP were from Malhaven Kennel in Alberta who started with Mals and added GSP and then German Longhair Pointers

Below are photos of my current hunting buddy Mojo and the reason I met and married my wife - Sage (who we lost this year) :)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Nice dogs everyone,,here's my two girls Souix(14) and Diamond(4) working a cut corn field,,
100_1312.jpg

100_1323.jpg

And after working the cut cornfield LMAO,,
100_2339.jpg

The one thing I like more than talking about knives is dogs :D Cliff, interesting your Mom had Mals and switched to a Spinone (the name was familiar so I looked it up) - the wife's first GSP were from Malhaven Kennel in Alberta who started with Mals and added GSP and then German Longhair Pointers

Below are photos of my current hunting buddy Mojo and the reason I met and married my wife - Sage (who we lost this year) :)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php
Those are some great pics, I love watching the dogs work.

I was blown away when my Mom backed out of the Mals after so many years of building her name. She rescued a couple Spins from a bad home and fell in love with them and wound up getting into the breed serious. They are an AKC breed now and she's into them as big as with the Mals but she concentrates on more hunt test with them rather than conformation.
Funny thing is I had some pointer's and a little Brittney when I was younger and hunting quail and she (my Mom) showed no interest, now she's on me to mess with the bird dogs. I enjoy waterfowl hunting so I just got a couple Labs now.

Back