Our home burns down

I just sent what we could to help you get some materials so you can start to rebuild.

My wife and I wish you and your family, Gods speed on your recovery.

Jeff,

I'm not sure if you need any razors for shaving. But I have a safety razor plus some extra blades if you could use it?

Jeff
sorry to hear this.
Hopefully no one was hurt and you get back on your feet quickly.
Post a mailing address or send it to me and I will give it out on request for any that send you emergency clothes or knives or what ever...

Thanks for the care package it means so much in our time of need

Care packages are starting to arrive. I need to raffle off some knives. I will need some help

Jeff, I will try and help but I can not handle any paypal transactions for a raffle so that usually puts me out of holding one.

My daughter found a serious knife collector that will purchase every knife for top dollar and pay right away. That might be best for me.

Jeff I had posted on your raffle auction but this collector may be a better option. This is the one I would like to donate. Just let me know what to do. I cant check KD everyday so IM me or shoot me an email dereklee0285@gmail.com.
Gambler.jpg

I need to go get my wife clothes and make up in the morning. Thanks for everything. Everyday we find something else we have too have. I don't know where I would be with out my friends. Thanks so much.

Glad to hear you found a place to settle and rebuild Jeff.
Hang in there...

So very sorry to hear. Thank God all of your family got out safe.
I do not have any clothes in that size , but will ask around and see if I can find something to send.
Hope you get back on your feet soon.
Jon

Back