Our home burns down

Jeff Pearce

KNIFE MAKER
Last Tuesday night our house burnt Down. We lost everything we got out with just dogs I had no shoes or wallet a neighbor brought me shoes a a jacket. I feel naked with no pocket knife. Does any of my knife making friends have any tee shirts or a ball cap I wear extra leg or 2 xl in shirts

Jeff
sorry to hear this.
Hopefully no one was hurt and you get back on your feet quickly.
Post a mailing address or send it to me and I will give it out on request for any that send you emergency clothes or knives or what ever...

Jeff I'm sorry to hear! Glad you guys got out safe though. I don't have any clothes that size, but I will try to see what I can find in regards to some hats.

Jeff - PM me your address. I'll see what I can put together for you. Let me know your pants size I may have something that will fit.

Jim

Everyone made it out ok but we lost everything else My address is Jeff Pearce 11700 virginia pkwy Caldwell I'd. 83605. I wear xl tee shirts I could use a ball cap. I lost my wallet knives some guns I just feel naked with nothing in my pockets.
Jeff
sorry to hear this.
Hopefully no one was hurt and you get back on your feet quickly.
Post a mailing address or send it to me and I will give it out on request for any that send you emergency clothes or knives or what ever...

We will get some KD Ts and sweatshirt out to you Jeff.

Jeff

I don't have any clothes in your size but I have a couple hats I can send you and a pocket knife. I'll ask my wife about hair supplies. She might have something.

So sorry to hear about your plight but glad to hear you are in one piece. I hope you get yourselves together soon.

Sorry to hear that but on the plus side everyone is safe. I have a ball cap and small utility clip point I can spare (Sorry I can't do more).

Jeff, Thats terrible news. I'm glad you all made it out OK. You have a place to live I hope. Insurance?

Jeff, Thats terrible news. I'm glad you all made it out OK. You have a place to live I hope. Insurance?

Yes insurance but no business insurance I had a home business. Never thought so I will have my home fixed but not my business. I have no way to make money

Back