OT Posting on forums

This is my take on posting; I don’t usually have time to post because I’m always in my shop or at work or family obligations (5 Kids). That’s why after so many years I don’t post so much but now I have a laptop that I can take into the shop, I am currently building a work table for my disc grinder that I should have done years ago And watching a fly cutter is the most boring thing that I can think of.

So I guess what I’m trying to say is how does everybody find the time to do it?

Tony

It's all an illusion Tony.
Even though you see us as signed into the forum, quite often I'm nowhere near my pc. I know I'm not the only one. I look at it when I have the chance but don't sit there waiting for something to happen. And I'm guilty of forgetting to sign out or shutting off the pc quite often. I just got back on after being outside most of the day.

Rudy

+1 on what Rudy said. Often I leave my laptop on for days on end and my homepage is set to KnifeDogs. Not to mention, I typically don't close down tabs, especially when using Google Chrome. As for posting, having a small laptop that follows where ever you go, makes it easier to post. It travels from the shop, to the living area quite often.

Ditto on what Rudy and Mike said!!!!!!!!!!! I forget to log out more often as I get older. I find myself gawking at that weekend weather girl on Fox News and forget who or where I am.

Tony I only post a few times a month , I use to post lots but other things are some times more pressing .I use to stay logged in and cheack up on the new stuff a couple times a day but it takes time . It makes it easier to stay logged in tony you dont have to wait for anything just start reading or posting. That way your time is better spent. Kellyw

Back