oosick fighter

Andrew Takach

Here is a recent fighter I finished. Its got some really great walrus oosick for the handle. The sheath is made by John Cohea . For this type of sheath he was the only way to go. And he has for a long time been one of my favorite makers,so when he agreed to do the work for me I was thrilled. This sheath is just amazing and sends this whole package over the top. It was a real pleasure working with John. Then the Pics by Coop just took this to another level. he is amazing. thanks to all involved.
Andrew

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

This is a very well done knife and sheath. The two appear to be absolutely intended for one another. There is a certain raw and brutal appeal to this set that also maintains a great deal of artistic flair and creativity. I'm impressed by the work you have done on this and cant wait to see the next thing you do. Great job!

Andrew, you are an artist. Almost anyone can make a knife, but that is a piece of art. You get better all the time. BTW congratulations on your knife in Blade Magazine. You gonna mess around and become famous!

Andrew,
While Coop is rather awesome as a photographer, I'm pretty sure that even I could take
Awesome pics of that knife!!!! I mean it just screams at you! !!!! "LOOK AT ME!!!!" It is gorgeous, btw what kind
Of steel did you use? Thehamon is SICK!!!!
REX

Back