NT Kith 2013

I certainly wouldn't have any issues receiving that one, Randy. I'm just upset I won't have a chance. If anyone else has any objections feel free to let me know via pm. I'll wait until the morning to draw just to be sure.

Randy is a BROTHER and I put put him all in. Of course I speak for myself and we do live in a democracy.

Wade

Jonathan,
What are we waiting for???? I can feel the rumble of Gunnar pacing the floor all of the way down here, or maybe that is my rumble.:s11779::biggrin:

Wade

Sorry for the delay guys, got a little sidetracked. Here's the rundown of the drawing:

Stormcrow
Dan Pierson
Wade Houghman
James-G
messerist
TacticallySharp
Gunnar

You'll ship to the person listed below your name, Gunnar you'll be sending your to Stormcrow. I hope you guys had fun with this one, and hopefully we can revisit it again in the future.

Jonathan,
I want to thank you for donating your time and energy, without receiving any of the great creations. THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wade

Jonathan,

Thank you,

I will be shipping Gunnar his knife on Wednesday when I get back into town.

My Thanks also goes out to all who took part in the KITH.

George

Sorry I was not able to get in on this, had a family emergency that took me out of town for several weeks. Hope to get in on the next go round.

Back