Not so new guy checking in.

Bill Vining

For those of you who do not know me, I am Bill Vining, a Massachusetts knifemaker. I make straight knives, liner locks, frame locks, slippies, cigar cutters and just about anything else you can think of with an edge. I am always willing to try and make anything at least once.

For those of you who do know me, I expect a very warm welcome, much adulation and general genuflecting in my direction. :D:D:D Just kidding.

Sorry I havn't been around for the last several months. There have been many changes in the workplace and my time in the shop and on the forums has been very limted if any. There are a few personal issues I've been dealing with as well. No need to go into details but everything is starting to get back on track.

I'll be back at full speed soon enough. I miss doing the shows and attending IG's Hammer In's. (the most fun you can have with your clothes on). I still need to get a jar of that heat treating relish there you old bastard.

Meanwhile, I will try to pop in as often as I can.

Tracy,
I have been lurking here for a bit and I have to say, this forum is turning out to be the best on the net. Keep up the awesome work.

Bill

Hey Bill, come on in, grab a seat and add some of your wisdom. Post up some pics of those awesom slippies. Just don't sit too close to the forge..........................

Hey Bill,
good to see you getting back into circulation. I hope the job eases up a bit so we can have around more..

Back