New to Knife Dogs and some pics of my work.

I posted in the introduction thread but I thought I would post an introduction here in the knife sheaths forum since that is my main interest.

My name is Nick Garner and I make various leather goods mostly knife sheaths. Many of you know me from other forums. I like belonging to various forums because you never know what you might learn from different people and places.

Here some pics of my work for those of you who have not seen it elsewhere.

sheaths1.jpg

TBmachine2.jpg

BWBMandTBfront.jpg

IMG_0268.jpg

CGNOPouch4.jpg

HACKCaiman5.jpg

donknife3.jpg

Thanks for looking, I hope to learn and pass on information with folks here.

Nick

Good to see you here, Nick.You have great skills and will be more than welcome here my friend.Dave:1:

Looks like you got the leather thing figured out. We are always open to "Tips", so don't be shy in sharing your methods.

Great looking stuff, and thanks for sharing the photos with us.

Robert

welcome to KnifeDogs and nice work.
What are you stitching with?

Glad you found us Nick!!! :)

I sent you an invite back when we started, but I guess you didnt get it huh? Sorry about that, I should have followed up.

I'm very happy you found this site, its turning out to be quite the information mecca. More than any of us guessed it would be. :biggrin:

Nick, my friend, you continue to do very nice work---neat and functional. Your input here will be valued as well as your extended friendship-------------Sandy

Thanks for the kind words everyone. :cool:

I can see that the sheath sub-forum on this board is really active and full of information and good leather workers. I look forward to learning and contributing where I can.:biggrin:

Welcome Nick,
You sure do some nice leather work.
What do you charge for a tooled sheath ? Similar to the 4th picture down . Is that a cross draw ?
Thanks and keep up the good work.
JZ

Welcome Nick,
You sure do some nice leather work.
What do you charge for a tooled sheath ? Similar to the 4th picture down . Is that a cross draw ?
Thanks and keep up the good work.
JZ

JZ,

Thanks for the kind words.

The sheath in the 4th picture down is a cross draw sheath. As for a tooled sheath I do basket weave and other stamped decoration, my leather carving is not to the point where I want other folks to see it.:steve:

I have been working on a nicer version of that sheath. Shoot me an email at nickgarner6 at gmail.com and we can work something out on the price.

Nick

Back