Nebraska Knifemaker

S

SCKW

Hello to all,

I joined a few months ago, but now I'm finally getting active here. I've never been accused of being very fast. Been making knives since I was 12 in one fashion or another, but got serious about 5 years ago. Recently joined the Kansas Custom Knifemakers Association, great bunch. Looking forward to some sharp conversation!

Mr. Mosier,

I was wondering around the site and found you (and the KCKA forum). Thanks for inviting me over to Diller. The food was good the knives were great and you taught me well enough that I understood a lot of what was being taught and talked about.

By the way... I for one will never accuse you of being fast... lol.

Hi Josh, Welcome to KD, even if you are slow, heck I thought about calling my works Longfellow , cause it takes a long time for a fellow to get work out'a me...

welcome to KD.
I used to live in Freemont NE and married a farm girl from just outside of Lincoln.
go big Red?
t

Welcome to the club, lots of good people in the KCKA and they will go out there way to help you. Ed

Glade you found the site, I have one of you #6's with Green Canvas Micarta slabs, bought it from you at the GI gun show a few years back, at least I think it was at that show??

Back