name change please..

I'm almost sure that guy's original name was "certified master of all that is calming and zen-like in a world filled with political strife, human atrocities and outdated Twinkies" or....... maybe it was Bubba III

hey!!! I was only issued one of those green plastic leprechaun hats, what gives?

Last edited:
Hey Poco,
I'm assuming that's an american Indian translation of your name.

In Sioux my wifes name means, "Dances with credit cards" and mine is "Never pay's retail".

Just kidding, no disrespect meant.

Steve

Hey Poco,
I'm assuming that's an american Indian translation of your name.

In Sioux my wifes name means, "Dances with credit cards" and mine is "Never pay's retail".

Just kidding, no disrespect meant.

Steve

None Taken!! It is actually the name of my Registered Paint Stallion Pocomoonskyeyes APHA Stallion #930193 "Poco" is in both sire and Dam's names, and one of his eyes, the blue is crescent shaped. Hence the Moon(Crescent shaped)-Sky(for the blue)-Eyes. It is a name I am guaranteed to be able to use on any Forum I decide to sign up for!!
Here is the REAL POCOMOONSKYEYES:

Sky120a.jpg

formerly know as jamesc330, i want to step up my knife making this year and want everyone to know who i am, my real name. poco that is a great looking horse there

Can I change my name to Jim Coffee as well? My knives have not been coming out to well and I need some help with my reputation...Just Kidding Jim. Using your name is a great way to get your work known. Good luck with the knife making!

formerly know as jamesc330, i want to step up my knife making this year and want everyone to know who i am, my real name. poco that is a great looking horse there

Thank You Jim!! He is one of the most gentle Stallions I have been around. Not saying there aren't more gentle ones, Just that I've been around.He and I have a very Strong Bond. That Pic is of a Day of he and I "Playing" in the pasture. He knows I can't catch him so we play "Tag", until I get tired. Once I get tired, he'll walk up to me with no problem docile as a puppy. Funny thing is, he knows when I'm Playing,and when I'm not playing Tag!! He reads my Body language!!

I just started making knives, so I don't think I'm ready for the step you are taking. I'm happy that you are ready for "the Next Step" of getting your name known. Maybe one day I will too. Not this year anyway!! BTW my Real Name is Mel.

chris, ive seen your knifes and you can put my name on them when ever you want, just send me half the profit from them

thanks poco,that's a real cool story about your horse. i have been making knifes for about 5 years now but i work out of town alot and dont have much time at home so i rough grind before i leave and take my blades with me and sand them by hand at night usually in a motel room or my truck, but work this summer is going to alow me to be home more where i have all the equipment to make some knives so hopefully i can get some done and would like to do a couple of shows. check out the picture gallery thread and look at the 0-1 and afzalia burl, i totally hand sanded that blade in a hotel room and sent it to michael omachearly for heat treat and he sent it to my house i flew home for 4 day's and finished it when i was home, i live in ohio but the company i work for has a shop in utah and ohio so i have to go back and forth between them

Back