Made and stole in short order .

Arley

One of the knives I have made in a very long time . Don't know if it qualifies as a custom but here it is .
Blade was roughed out and I finished it out , then put some faux stag scales on it with brass pins . Made the sheath for it also . A friend bought it and shipped it o himself from here . Well someone liked it and stole it . HMM USPS ?

Any way I am making a clone for him now. Any comment are OK .

Arley

Sorry to hear Arley, nice little knife for anyone to lose. Seems to happen a lot so I am insuring everything from here out.

I've never lost anything in USPS Priority Mail.
Nice hunting knife You have or I should say "had"

Nicest knife I ever made (with $380 of engraving!) disappeared in exactly the same way. I ended up getting the insurance I'd paid for, but they wouldn't let me cover the whole value, so I still lost $200 on the deal. I haven't used USPS since.

That's a nice little blade. I've never lost anything in the mail either but I did have a custom get stolen 2 days after the buyer recieved it, I almost have the replacement finished.

Nicest knife I ever made (with $380 of engraving!) disappeared in exactly the same way. I ended up getting the insurance I'd paid for, but they wouldn't let me cover the whole value, so I still lost $200 on the deal. I haven't used USPS since.

That was the one that I ordered from you Travis, awesome knife with some of the nicest engraving I've ever seen on a set of bolsters.

Back