Looking titanium button head

Hello everyone I dont get on here much and post...for help. But I am at wits end...I have been everywhere I can think of...I am looking for 2-56x.750" titanium button head torx screws. Yes I been everywhere even usaknifemaker.com that was my 1st place always go.......my 2nd in TiConnector...no one seems carry them that long I personally like have a long screw (just me). Dont mind paying for it just no one seems have any been on Amazon too any help be awesome i been everywhere on internet to I can special special order them from Mcmaster Carr for about $3.00 each thats just little to high for my blood..........I even go 1.00" long if can them thanks in advance... Jeff (Ghostdevil Designs)

If Steve at TiConnector doesn't have them, then you're best bet is to pay the $3.00 each and special order them.... what I'd be worried about is the tolerances.....if they are being "special made" in China, you can bet it's going to be +/- .005.... and thats pretty crappy if your intent is a folder/knife appication. I can pretty much guarantee you that's the best deal your gonna find.

Can I ask what you use them for? That seems very long for such a small screw. There's a reason you don't find them readily available.

I have never seen a 2-56 that long in anything. Doesn’t mean they aren’t out there. I’ve just never seen one. If you find them let me know.

Back