Look What I got from the 1st annaul KD's MITH

beads, band aides, beer mix and gumbo mix...that is perfect..

WOW!! look at this, received from RAGUEL3 today. Thank you Mr. Byrd I will put all of this to use, with the exception of the band-aids, I hope:D

RAGUEL3 package has it all, party supplies:
Mardi Gras beads, party mix,and some fun stuff for the kids.
Safety supplies:
Two pair of gloves, and safety glasses, I have only one eye left, so can't have a enough of them.
Knife supplies:
Big slab of G11 3/4"x at least 12"x12"
Brass sheet
Nickel sliver for bolster or guard
Two pieces of Damascus
chunk of 5160
Automatic center punch
Diamond bur set
Steel-wool, lots of sand paper, pin stock, acid brushes
Big piece of leather
A big bag of Italian stiletto automatic kit, enough for three or four or more
A bag of misc. fasteners
Walnut and horn scales
Iknow there is stuff I've missed
Thanks RAGUEL3 I'm going to party and make some knives:D

mo money
That picture reminds me of a Craftsman tool sale page where theres about 500 tools all laid out. Talk about WOW factor! You made out good Man.

That shrimp etouffe mix is pretty dang awesome for a etouffe mix. It's even dummy proof for the non-cooking personnel. Awesome score you made there.

WOW!! look at this, received from RAGUEL3 today. Thank you Mr. Byrd I will put all of this to use, with the exception of the band-aids, I hope:D

RAGUEL3 package has it all, party supplies:
Mardi Gras beads, party mix,and some fun stuff for the kids.
Safety supplies:
Two pair of gloves, and safety glasses, I have only one eye left, so can't have a enough of them.
Knife supplies:
Big slab of G11 3/4"x at least 12"x12"
Brass sheet
Nickel sliver for bolster or guard
Two pieces of Damascus
chunk of 5160
Automatic center punch
Diamond bur set
Steel-wool, lots of sand paper, pin stock, acid brushes
Big piece of leather
A big bag of Italian stiletto automatic kit, enough for three or four or more
A bag of misc. fasteners
Walnut and horn scales
Iknow there is stuff I've missed
Thanks RAGUEL3 I'm going to party and make some knives:D

Enjoy bud, We have a lil thing here we call "Lagniappe" , It means " A lil something extra"-Happy Mardi Gras!!

This is so far going great!!!

If there is anyone that has not received their package yet can you please pm me? I need to contact the senders and see if maybe it is a mail issue!!!

Thanks

WHOUX DAT RAGUEL3

In this case I think it should be "Lagniappe Grande" there is so much there,
The switch blade kit is exciting, takes me back to my youth (that's a long way):D Can't wait to get started.

The nickel silver is something I've been wanting.
The damascus ! very cool.

Each item I pulled out , was WOW and it just kept coming.

SOO much.... you covered it all, from the party to the pain.:eek:

Thanks again
Mark

Last edited:
Look what I built with my MITH haul.

attachment.php

Got this beautiful stag fom Mr. Barker and built this sturdy little folder. Spacer is red corian and bolsters are buffalo horn. 440C satin stainless and a handy little glow in the dark lanyard snap from Boss Dog.

Thanks for looking.

Steve

Hey "Big" (Ernie) I enjoyed this MITH so much that for a fleeting second I was gonna give you this knife but then I came to my senses and it is sold already.
Sorry and Thanks, HA HA HA
S

Attachments

• folders 043.jpg
    folders 043.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 93
  • folders 041.jpg
    folders 041.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
I got my package in from my fellow Portagee (Jake Mello) and all I can say is WOW.yea! Some really nice damascus Basket weave and ladder. Handle materials woods, Axis Deer , all kinds of different carbon fiber , liner materials and pin stock.cool 1
Thanks Bro!!!! I think you are brown nosing me for a double portion of my HT'g Relish. HEHEHEHEHE!!!

I got my package in from my fellow Portagee (Jake Mello) and all I can say is WOW.yea! Some really nice damascus Basket weave and ladder. Handle materials woods, Axis Deer , all kinds of different carbon fiber , liner materials and pin stock.cool 1
Thanks Bro!!!! I think you are brown nosing me for a double portion of my HT'g Relish. HEHEHEHEHE!!!

Glad it finally made it this time. Glad you like the stuff. But give some thanks to Les V., he threw in the damascus and basket weave(which he made). I still want to see somthing done with that silver twill 2thumbs

I got a package from Hogkiller last week, and am stupid when it comes to posting pics...
In the box, there was some 1/4" brass rods, some liner material, and LOTS of wood:
2 1X2X12 of curly maple.
2X2X6 of supercurl hard maple.
1X2X8 block and set of scales in birdseye maple.
A bunch of Mora (Argentine Osage).
Nice pair of crotchwood cherry scales.
Curly maple scales.
Heartwood maple scales.
Poplar scales.
Curly Red oak scales.
Canarywood scales.
Incensio scales.
Spalted yellow birch scales.
Curly white birch scales.
Red G10 and bluegreen Dymondwood scales.
Yellowheart scales.
Really filled the box up!
I think the curly maple is gonna get to become part of a jewelry box.
I appreciate it, John!
Howie

Last edited:
Glad it finally made it this time. Glad you like the stuff. But give some thanks to Les V., he threw in the damascus and basket weave(which he made). I still want to see something done with that silver twill 2thumbs

The basket weaver I plan on using it instead of the wrought iron for the hardware on the knife with my Lady's ashes in it.2thumbs
Thanks Bro:D My fellow Portagee!!!! HEHEHEHEHE!!!

Received my package from Ernie, sorry for the delay, it was put in the shop and not found until yesterday. Thanks for all the wood. I'm looking forward to using the lacewood on a couple little neckers, and the maple on a green river skinner pattern......thanks again.
Kevin.

My treasure box arrived from my new Canadian Friend Dacks
bf14570c.jpg

Moose, Swordfish, 0-1 steel and lots of cool wood
I am not sure I can do these goodies justice
Many Thanks Dacks
Tom
So.Ga.

My treasure box arrived from my new Canadian Friend Dacks
bf14570c.jpg

Moose, Swordfish, 0-1 steel and lots of cool wood
I am not sure I can do these goodies justice
Many Thanks Dacks
Tom
So.Ga.

TomMegow,

It is possible you could make a knife out of the swordfish sword and moose antler and call it the "Surf-n-Turf":haha:

Mike Morehouse

Timekeeper, I am happy you will be able to use some of the stuff I sent!!

This is going really well, there are only a couple people that have not yet recieved anything!

Can everyone that has not yet received a box please pm me one more time??

there is so far only one person I have not heard from yet!!

Well heck yeahhh...... a little bit of Cape Breton makes it all the down to the heart of Nascar Country!

Enjoy Tom!!

I received a big old box of fun stuff from JA Wlliams yesterday.
This is AWESOME!!
It feels like a second Christmas this year.

A huge chunk of micarta (burlap or linen, or something)
A block of Purpleheart
A block of Osage Orange which he referred to as "Hedge"(never heard that one before).
A block of Cherry
A nice length of ss lanyard tubing stuff
Some good wet/dry sandpaper and some funky little sticky-backed 200 grit sanding disks
And, finally a hefty piece of 5160 steel.

Thank you James. 2thumbs2thumbs

scandicaper032.jpg

Back