Look What I got from the 1st annaul KD's MITH

Received my package from WadeH on Thursday. He sent me a bar of W1, a piece of wrought iron, black G10 scales, a block of Bocote (my favorite), a block of Walnut and a block of stabilized Buckeye burl.

IMGP0399.jpg

Thank you WadeH.

Got mine form FOG yesterday, And WOW!!! It got here just in time. I needed to O1 I got from him and the wood. Amazing, Bulbinga, camphor, chhakte-vega, birds eye maple, inda rosewood and a many more. Thanks FOG it came at the right time. Sorry about no pic but new camara and learning how to use it. FOG what is the one that is round?

Got mine form FOG yesterday, And WOW!!! It got here just in time. I needed to O1 I got from him and the wood. Amazing, Bulbinga, camphor, chhakte-vega, birds eye maple, inda rosewood and a many more. Thanks FOG it came at the right time. Sorry about no pic but new camara and learning how to use it. FOG what is the one that is round?

Nice score James...I have a good imagination:D A Mod that cant use a Camera...Oh Noez....LOL

Cant wait to see your creations brother.

Back to the Dungeon I go.

Chris

Ok I think we should have every package delivered by now.....

One more time can I get anyone who has not received anything yet to pm me and let me know, I will get something sent out ASAP.

Thanks
Ernie

Got my package from TomMegow today. Lots of cool stuff in there.
1. Piece of O1
2. Piece of cable (been wanting to try some cable damascus)
3. 3 pieces of PG 13C26 (will work great for friction folders I'm about to start on)
4. Piece if damascus (will make a nice friction folder once I get good at them)
5. Small whitetail rack (should work nice for friction folder handles)
6. Piece of weathered moose antler
7. Swordfish bill
8. beeswax
9. 3 blocks of wood.
10. Some shop rags (already in use)
Thanks Tom, now I can start on those folders.2thumbs

Last edited:
Ok I think everyone has received something except for 1 person.

Gahagan, Its on its way I just sent you a pm.

JAWilliams was kind enough to send out a second package to Gahagan.

If I did miss anyone and there is still someone out there that didnt get anything please let me know so I can send you a package.

Thank you all for taking part in this MITH. It was alot of fun.

And thanks to all who were honest enough to send something. only 1 bad seed out of you all who signed up. 2thumbs

I look forward to having a 2nd Annual mith next winter. :eek:

Back