**Logo Contest**

Final Entry

Jake,

What I would normally design for a logo and a T shirt are two totally separate things. I asked at the beginning of the thread how many colors you wanted. To keep T shirt and decal prices down, I would recommend one or two.

I reworked my design. It is simplified, but more stylized. Perhaps most importantly, it is one solid color that can be used in any color on any color background, be it a knife mark, T shirt, decal, or on a web site. I chose to eliminate the knife from the design. I think spotlighting one design in your logo diminishes the rest of your line up.

This will be my final entry, so do not wait on me. It looks like we will be waiting on Burton and a6cjn. Maybe they will choose not to wait either.

MelloKnivesFinal-2.gif

MelloKnivesFinal-1.jpg

3DMelloKnivesFinal.jpg

Good luck to the other four!

Last edited:
Jake,

Is the prize one knife or two? From the contest guidelines,
"The winner will get to choose from the priced knife designs I have on display in my gallery. And have a custom knife made for them, and shipped to them for free.". I thought it was one. Someone else said it looked like two, one from the gallery and a custom.

Thanks for getting in touch Jake
It's just a bit of fun for me
If I get the chance, I'll give it another go but please don't wait on me.
Sorry this causing you stress and I hope you can get things sorted to everyone's satisfaction (including yours)
Never expected to gain anything from this and I hope things go well for you.
All the best

Chris :)

Here are the changes you asked for Jake

mellorknives2.jpg

Hope you find what works for you Jake and good luck to the other entrants

Chris :)

Last edited:
I think all entries turned out nice.

My vote:

Rock
Frstr8

But how the hell do you chose??:eek:

Good luck figuring that one out Jake.....lol

Nice work fellas.

Chris

I will try and get another design together in my free time:) I am also a professional graphic designer and work for a American Le Mans race team and a national restaurant developer. We just bought 2 new cars (4 total now) and have two restaurants going in Miami. I have been up to my neck to say the least.

It looks like we will be waiting on you, Burton. Make it good and good luck to you!

I couldn't see the picture Jake put up for some reason, but now I can, hmmmmmm.

Last edited:
No big deal Rock. Here is what I came up with in limited time:)

Attachments

• FALLOUT.jpg
    FALLOUT.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 17
Sorry about the delay guy's. We had the kids leurning how to flush things, and was working on that for the last three days:mad:.

But down to business!!!

The WINNER is......................

Frstr8!!!!!!!!!!!

With this fine design:

picture.php

Congrats, PM inbound!!!

Thank you everyone for partisepating. A little rough patch, but we got through it. Alot of great designs.

Thanks,
Jake

Back