Knife Dogs Paracord knife lanyard giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
New rule To enter you must introduce your self,If you have not already done so. we have alot of people signing up for free items and not introducing them self. i like to know who i am giving items to...

Last edited:
I'm in. Thanks Jeff.

Jon"Petie"Ross amatuear knife maker,industrial maintanence mechanic

Last edited:
Don't I feel special. :D I got the first K.D. lanyard given away. Hmmmmmmmm, I guess now I have to complete a knife to put it on. This will make a great addition to the GLWJ/MKS Build Off. Remember Jeff, it was my idea to use the lanyard on the build off knife first (at least one part of it will look good). Anyone else who does it is copying off of me :D .

Don't I feel special. :D I got the first K.D. lanyard given away. Hmmmmmmmm, I guess now I have to complete a knife to put it on. This will make a great addition to the GLWJ/MKS Build Off. Remember Jeff, it was my idea to use the lanyard on the build off knife first (at least one part of it will look good). Anyone else who does it is copying off of me :D .

Your lanyard shipped out this morning....and yes you have the very first one...I will have a few for sell later today. the lanyards will be 10.00 each shipped. i only have about 15 bull dogs right now i should have about 500 soon. thank's jeff

Congrats #2 for your Murph....lol Lucky dog.

Thanks for the chance Jeff, good to know we will be seeing some avail soon.

Chris

Great giveaway. Thanks for the chance. So here goes. I'm in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back