Knife # 7 A Bowie! !!!!! at last, PoPs lets me make one.

update on handle guard

Hi !!!!! this is Darci , last night after softball then after getting our B### beat in basketball i got home and POPS had the rear guard drilled for me i shaped it some .next I have to make a screw cap for it POPS said today he'd have a brass piece drilled and taped for me to shape ,butt i dont know if I want a pointy skull crusher end or a round end on it .anyways heres some update pix's .this weekend I'm going dirtbike ridding for three days so I'll sand on the knife to make it look good when i'm not ridding bikes .
DSC02402.jpg

DSC02403.jpg

DSC02404.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
C'mon Darci! You're how old? You gotta be pullin' my leg! That is one fine lookin' Bowie! 2thumbs

all most done

I got the last piece added on last night the end cap POPS turned it on his lathe for me yesterday, i think it might be a little to big i might have him make it smaller not as long ,i'll try to sand it all nice this weekend that is if i'm not to tired after all the dirtback riding we do .three days of fun in the sand i'll try to keep the bike upright this trip HA HA HA .
DSC02420.jpg

DSC02414.jpg

DSC02416.jpg

Very nice work, you have a good eye.
Keep up the work and thanks for the picts.
My13 year old daughter loves it.2thumbs2thumbs

Darci,
WOW!!! That is an awesome knife! Very cool design, I would keep getting your damascus from the same guy, he does pretty good too.;) I like the stacked leather handle, goes nicely with the design. Are those the washers that you got from me?

Keep up the good work, you are raising the bar for the guys here!2thumbs

BruceM

Darci,
WOW!!! That is an awesome knife! Very cool design, I would keep getting your damascus from the same guy, he does pretty good too.;) I like the stacked leather handle, goes nicely with the design. Are those the washers that you got from me?

Keep up the good work, you are raising the bar for the guys here!2thumbs

BruceM

yes they are !!! and there's still some for another knife left .and thank you i'm sure POPS will let me make damascus at some point but i kinda like it when he does it for me .i've seen him on fire and is always got some kind of burns i dont think getting my shirt on fire is for me yet HA HA HA

Back