Just finished one, Thought I'd share

Rusty McDonald

KNIFE MAKER
Back pocket In D2 and is 7.75" open with Amber jigged bone and 410 bolsters and liners, Decided not to put a shield on this one because the bone was kinda neat lookin and I took a poll from everyone at work and they said not to put one on it. (Murph this is what I was workin on when you called)

84afa7d9.jpg

1e0aab93.jpg

Very nice. Can't tell from the pictures ? Did you swedge the blade top. Really like the bone and the overall look of the knife.

It's about time you posted something to show us you do more than hold your desk chair down. :D
looks great! Keep up the good work.

(I didn't even mention the fact that you're still using that dang cell phone to take pics)

It's about time you posted something to show us you do more than hold your desk chair down. :D
looks great! Keep up the good work.

(I didn't even mention the fact that you're still using that dang cell phone to take pics)

Didnt feel like diggin out the picture tent just for this ol Knife. and If I dont hold my chair down it might get away
c3523ab2.jpg

Last edited:
This is beautiful. I love the jig pattern. When were you in the Marines? I was in 1963-1967.

Thats a good looking slippy. Handle looks great.

Thanks for the service. I have 3 sons that were in the Marines. One still is.

Looks good. I really like that little trim line on the front bolster. I'm gonna try that on one of my future slippies.

Another in a day or two? Really? Hmmmmm, we'll see. I'll need to see pics as proof.

( I love giving you a hard time Rusty)

LOL Murph ya killin me, Just so happens Im puttin my mark on the blade now just waitin on it to cool off so I can hit it again. But Ill put it up before the end of the day.

OMG, you're killin me Rusty. You've bumped your deadline up to today??? WOW!!!

I'll check on ya later. I'm about to head over to Shiffer's shop to see how he's doing on his show projects and to shoot some bull.

Back