Just Finished 07/23/13

Bearpawcustoms

Been a while since I've posted any work,Here is my latest,Will ship it tomorrow.
Model:personal Drop Point Modified
Steel:3/16" 440c
Blade: Length 3" tip to plunge,Flat ground,Mirror finish,Taperd Tang
Overall length:8"
Handle:White with 2 Red Lines Paper MIcarta(Old Stock from the 70s)Blue Liners,Stainless Bolts and Lanyard sleeve
Sheath: 9/10oz Leather,Handstiched and Wetformed
Thank you for looking and all comments are welcomed

Excellent looking EDC fixed blade.
As soon as I saw the pictures I knew that was old school Westinghouse paper Micarta. I had some like that only with Brown and than another batch with blue. I came across it about 1997. Great job sculpting it.
Just can't find that anymore! Sweet sheath too!

Laurence

www.rhinoknives.com

That is a cool knife, it looks retro (is that the correct word?) I almost aquired a sweater that would match it perfectly. It looks like something my grandfather would like. A lot of his stuff seems to be those colors.

I love the shape of the handle, it looks like a good shape for my hand without looking ridiculous, which is rare.
Why is the ricasso area so large though?

It was origanally ground with intentions of putting a guard on it,
Thanks for looking and for the comments.
That is a cool knife, it looks retro (is that the correct word?) I almost aquired a sweater that would match it perfectly. It looks like something my grandfather would like. A lot of his stuff seems to be those colors.

I love the shape of the handle, it looks like a good shape for my hand without looking ridiculous, which is rare.
Why is the ricasso area so large though?

Back