Jaw Bone

Indian George

I just got this today from a friend that just came in on a dragger. 2thumbsI think it came from a small Dolphin???? What do you Bubbas think????

Last edited:
make sure and post pic's of that when you get it done.

I wouldn't have thought of using it for a hawk but I bet that will look cool. I have a swordfish bill that is dried that I need to get stabilized. I want to make a sheepsfoot blade with the bill as the handle and possibly scrim something on it. I figured it would make a neat sailors knife.

SDS

I can smell that thing from here.....LOL....Looking forward to seeing some of that magic IG2thumbs Bring it on brotha.

C

I wouldn't have thought of using it for a hawk but I bet that will look cool. I have a swordfish bill that is dried that I need to get stabilized. I want to make a sheepsfoot blade with the bill as the handle and possibly scrim something on it. I figured it would make a neat sailors knife.

SDS

I seen the bill just stained and varnished up with a wooden guard and handle.2thumbs

Tat reminded me of wat appened te first time I bou a ray skin. Me and Flavio Ikoma left te room and wen we ot back after dinner it smelled just like a fisin boat! :eek:

Back