I Have a 40+ lbs Box of G-11 to Give Away, interested?

Yep, patiently waiting to see it go. I figured everyone just lost interest, but I am not going to fill all the slots, at the 150 mark, it will be locked until I can read all the post and time stamps, then random dot org will help me decide who wins big box, other two small if not guessed will also be done on random.

Thanks for the interest,
Jim

Well I was trying to sit this one out since I already have a couple of boxes (but I wouldn't mind having a couple more) of this extremely handy and attractive stuff. However, since it will help someone win sooner that is almost like I am helping someone out, sort of. :p

I thought that this was already out but if you are going to 150 mark I will take a shot. Thanks for the opportunity!

Here I am! Thanks, Jim!

Favorite Knife: #13 - W. T. Fuller - “One Hander” - Mother of Pearl Handle, Two Bladed Front Lock
LikeUnlike

Last edited:
LAST POST PLEASE, I can not lock thread, but will only use posts prior to this one.
Thank You,
Jim
Results later when I can take time to go through ALL POSTS.

I'm in if you need to fill another slot. I'd say your favorite knife is the one you are working on at the moment. That's always my favorite.

Pat

Right, but since I have not reread all posts for the 3 unique knives guesses to win 3 small boxes of G-11. If not guessed, those boxes will also be done by random number generator, one small box was shipped to Australia, so that leaves two of those. I do not have time today, out of town Dr appointments. So it will be Friday at best. Good Luck to all.
The points for this give away was two fold, get some makers over to collectors corner, and to help some other makers with a stash of G-11. I do have a sale thread over on that "other" forum.

All the best, of course if one of my posts wins, I might choose another.2thumbs
Jim

winner2
Count me in. Thanks.

As for your favorite Im going to guess
#13 - W. T. Fuller - “One Hander” - Mother of Pearl Handle, Two Bladed Front Lock
Sean won the 40lbs for my favorite, shipped already

winner2
Please count me in. I'd guess your Tony Bose Peanut ;)

Alistair
Cubane got the first unique custom, small box already shipped

winner2
Fantastic! Never won anything before, but I'm in!

Don't know much about folders but these are the three I'd pick:

keith johnson stag
mike alsdorf's first peanut
robert rossdeutscher's friction folder
2nd unique custom was Mikes'
Email me your shipping address with your forum name to jatmatjbt at gmail.com

winner2
Morning Mr Jim,
I'll try an entry for the large box,.. but I cant see the picture big enough to make a wild guess at the favorite folder,lol.

** Harvey McBurnett single blade front lock /// whoops, I see Murphda said that already, oh well :) , still fun to try and figure it out.
Random.org chose on first 40lb box Raguel3's post of 139.
Raguel3 please email shipping information with your forum name to jatmatjbt at gmail.com

winner2
Hello, I'm new to this forum however very glad to be here. Thanks for the give away
The third unique custom was not guessed, it was in fact Bob Cargill's Peanittler, I spoke with Bob about 2 months ago and he said the most he ever made of that pattern was about 5, he has one, so I have one of 4 in existence I suppose. Gunny1911's post number 132 was chosen by Random.org for the 3rd small box. Gunny, please email me at jatmatjbt at gmail.com with your shipping information with your forum name.

Thanks everyone for playing along, I hope all the winners are satisfied and want to buy more on my sale thread on that "other forum"
Jim

Thanks for playing along, I am awaiting completion of your website so I see some eye candy. 2thumbs
Jim

Congratulations to the winners! And to the rest of you, you really should pick up a box it is a huge bargain and it is attractive on handles and great for making jigs/fixtures.

Here is one of my edc's in Todd's G-11:

Here a couple of quick shots of a sanding block that I made:

That G-11 does look awesome! I agree, Jim hooks it up with the boxes he sends out. You wont find it cheaper. I still have some I need to try out, once I figure out how to rip this stuff in half anyway:cool:

Stabber, you ever get that wet saw fired up?:D

Jim, thanks for the chance bud. You did a damn good deed hooking all these folks up.

Congrats to the winners2thumbs

Chris

Congratulations to the winners! And to the rest of you, you really should pick up a box it is a huge bargain and it is attractive on handles and great for making jigs/fixtures.

Here is one of my edc's in Todd's G-11:

Here a couple of quick shots of a sanding block that I made:

Back