How Many?

IG, I did some research and found that Texas is that place over near Mexico where everyone is fixated on having things that are larger than everyone else's.

I used to think nothing good came out of Texas, but then I met my lovely wife in a little town commonly referred to as "Wacko" while stationed at Ft. Hood. I guess I was wrong.

Oh, there's also this little town called McGregor that has a little restaurant by the name of "The Coffee Shop". If you are ever passing thru the area in the early morning, stop by there and walk over to the corner where all of the old guys are sitting around chatting and drinking coffee. You'll see a guy named Rex that reminds you of a little bit younger version of Santa and Pat, one of the local pastors, insurance agent, and county judge, and a whole slew of other fellows. Sit down, order a cup of coffee and tell 'em Murph sent ya. They're all some if the nicest and most patriotic folks you'll ever ask to meet.

Murph

let's not forget those wacky russian spammers that have been pounding us every day for the last few weeks. The admins and mod's have a contest going to see who can ban the most and the fastest. It's a toss up between Bill Coye and Les George on who bags the most 'tangos'.

Good job Les and Bill for all the 'tango' bagging. You need to put some notches on your posts so we can keep track - you know, sort of like 'tango' scalps.

IG, I did some research and found that Texas is that place over near Mexico where everyone is fixated on having things that are larger than everyone else's.

Murph

They just aint fixated they are............:eek::D The rest of us just have to live with it.......... :confused::(

Top Caliber-the all-time record holder for horns on a bull-has horns measuring 82-13/16 inches tip to tip, earning him the top spot in a competition against a field of 300 Texas Longhorns at the 2008 Longhorn World Championship held at Lazy E Arena in Guthrie, Oklahoma.

capt.713628839ad64fd3ab516860e169d79f.the_texas_longhorn_marketing_alliance_bw12.jpg

Those are some huge horns for sure....... :eek:

On another note I don't know if Top Caliber even lives in Texas???:confused:

He may be from another state??? :D

Todd

Back