PersianBowiefolderandgambler012_zps9aa8b4c8.jpg

PersianBowiefolderandgambler011_zps18d983fa.jpg

PersianBowiefolderandgambler009_zpsf9939af2.jpg

PersianBowiefolderandgambler008_zpscf1f26c3.jpg

SwatCompact005_zps02405acc.jpg

SwatCompact003_zps3bd57fa7.jpg

SwatCompact001_zps3986489e.jpg

Last edited:
You've got to hide your loaded dice somewhere. Might as well do it in style! Looking forward to checking these out in person this weekend.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here' my latest from Bruce, fantastic piece I'm sure you will all agree!
15 3/4" overall
10 3/4" blade
Bruces own forged accordian damascus
Amber dyed stag handle
Jere Davidson engraving
Doug Turnbull bluing
24ct gold nugget spacer
Paul Long sheath.

Enjoy!!

RicksGoldRushBowiemostly022_zps0747b28d.jpg

RicksGoldRushBowiemostly021_zps574aa7a4.jpg

RicksGoldRushBowiemostly025_zps9c04ed19.jpg

Last edited:
Oh my is that a nice knife and sheath. I really like the shape of the guard and the bluing on the guard and back bolsters, really makes the engraving pop

Dang photo bucket. I can't figure it out since it changed to the new and improved format.

Last edited:
Bruce, honest man - I just want to be you. Oh hell yeah. You and Raymond Richard. Can I find a happy medium as a stock removal maker? Probably not, but ... still. That is spectacular work as always. I just cannot get enough of your long and lithe blades. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for posting these shots JC! I need a tutorial on posting after photo bucket updated their format. I just dont get it anymore. very frustrating. It doesnt help that my computer went TU and I have to get used to my new Apple also.

Howdy Bruce,
is that your own engraving on this latest piece?

Hi Rog,
nope not yet. Jere Davidson did this one and called me up all out of breath from hammering on it. He said dont send anymore if they have this stainless on them. Its 420 stainless and apparently very difficult to engrave.

Dave, do you also want the gout in my right big toe, acid reflux and swollen prostate?
Bruce, honest man - I just want to be you. Oh hell yeah. You and Raymond Richard. Can I find a happy medium as a stock removal maker? Probably not, but ... still. That is spectacular work as always. I just cannot get enough of your long and lithe blades. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for posting these shots JC! I need a tutorial on posting after photo bucket updated their format. I just dont get it anymore. very frustrating. It doesnt help that my computer went TU and I have to get used to my new Apple also.

Bruce,
I can't use it ether anymore, There is suppose to be a "Old Format" button on there somewhere? Ed Caffery may be able to help you? He's the one that mention the "Old Screen" button.

Laurence

www.rhinoknives.com

You are quite welcome Bruce. Glad to be of some assistance and glad others get to see more shots of a gorgeous knife.

You are quite welcome Bruce. Glad to be of some assistance and glad others get to see more shots of a gorgeous knife.

Apparently you know how the photobucket works. We should pay you to post our work or at least give us some posting lessons.

Back