Hospital

I've had this very thing a couple times, but not as bad as yours sounds. Know what you're going through and hope you get it whooped.
Dale.

There's still some swelling in the lower leg. How long did it take you to get over this stuff? I spent some time in my shop today, but never touched a knife, I was engraving some things for a friend to put on some plaques he made.

Tom, cellulitis is nothing to sneeze at; happened frequently to my guys in OIF, little infection sets in and bam. You've probably run your course of anti-biotics - so rest and hydrate is still the key. Praying for recovery!

The worst time I had it, I had to get an I.V. treatment every day for 10 days. Now that I know what it is, I always catch it early and get it kicked in a week. Remember the symptoms, and at the first sign, get help.

I had a place on my leg that peeled off a little hide and they said that's what caused it. I had been using iodine on it, which will teach you some new dance moves when it hits the cut place, but it didn't do any good. I had six IV's a day when I was in the hospital and a bunch of VW Bug sized antibiotics when I got home. I thought it was four IV's a day, but my doctor said it was six the other day. I never even heard of cellulitis before the problem came up. Strangely enough it never did hurt. I cried anyway, just for the dramatic effect, that I thought might get me some more things for the shop, didn't work though. Most of you married people will understand that things like that don't work, begging works better.

Tom, at some point someone is going to ask for picture.
Don't do it.
Thanks for your support.
t
PS get better soon...

Bruce, it doesn't look anything like it did when it was three times the normal size and red from the knee to the foot. I really wish I had taken a picture, but I didn't. It's still swollen some and kind of sore, but nothing like it was. I'm going to the shop today and putter around. I'm not going to do anything where I have to stand. My wife, the Warden, called my doctor yesterday and he it was OK to go to the shop, but be careful and stay off the leg when I get out there. It kind of feels like a work release program from prison. I'd make a lousy prisoner because I'm a restless type and have to be doing something and pacing my cell wouldn't turn me on.

Back