Holiday Gift Exchange

Morning all. We have 19 people in the gift exchange. If we had an odd number, I planned on giving 2 gifts, so that problem is solved. Most of you should have received a message about the recipient of your gift.

KenH and racjarrett88, please clar out some room in your inbox so I can send you the GE information.

I have exceeded my message quota so a couple of people will receive an email with the recipients mailing information later today.

I have appointed myself as the "trouble handler" for the exchange. Please contact me @ tbear71@gmail.com and I will deal with it.

If anyone has a problem with addresses (I just copied them from the responses) contact me or the recipient.

Remember that the gift should be small ($25.00 aprox.).

Let the fun begin.... Teddy

Gift is on its way!

I hope everyone here likes a sq. foot of 1/2 inch dark brown micarta and a variety of pin stock.

Well Santa sending out some stabilized buckeye, horse stall mat, black palm, a strip of indian beadwork, rail road spike, a 52100 ball bearing, and a couple of other little things. The sled picked it up a few minutes ago with the promise to drop it off at the post office in the morning.

Post Office said 3 to 4 days to deliver to the other side of the country. I know some of you are having cold weather, we are in the mid 80's wishing for cooler weather.

Merry Christmas!

My Christmas buddy and I both got packages in mail yesterday - we should be getting Christmas by end of week (smiling in anticipation:)

Ken H>

I should be getting my package pout together Satuday, and mailed no later than Monday. Sorry for the delay. Family is down with illness this week. No time to get in the shop.

allright my package is ready to go in the mail, i hope somebody likes a couple chunks of cholla and a piece of super tight grained osage i might throw something else in beforew it goes. i'll try and have it the mail in the next few days, i live 25 miles (all gravel) from town so i have no idea when the next time i'm gonna be in town is. merry christmas everybody.

Almost everything needed to build your own knife on it's way, including the bastid file. Have a MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!

Hey Dogs

When your present arrives - post up a picture or two so that we all can share.

I want to see the cool stuff!!!

It is the next best thing other than being there.

Whew !!! Everyone should have your recipient's contact information...maybe a couple of times :). I never new about the message quota here on KD. If you haven't received anything , PM me immediately, if you have not received the information.

There were a couple of problems, but they are solved (thank you God). All should be well with the world...and a Merry Christmas to all. ...Teddy

I shipped my gift out to my recipient two days ago.

George, It should be there today or tomorrow? LOL:big grin:

Lets all give a big round of applause :35::35::35: To Teddy AKA goldsmithy for putting this together!

And a heck of a way to clean out your shop.

I shipped my gift out to my recipient two days ago.

George, It should be there today or tomorrow? LOL:big grin:

Lets all give a big round of applause :35::35::35: To Teddy AKA goldsmithy for putting this together!

Back