Hey! from De Queen, Ar.

Logan Pearce

Forum owner
A little birdie told me that this was a cool place to hang out and there were a lot of great people here, so I had to check it out for myself. It looks like there is a lot of stuff to learn here, so I can't wait to look around.

Anyway, my name is Logan Pearce and I'm from De Queen, Ar. It's a pleasure to meet all of you. :)

Welcome to the pack.
That little birdie was right.This is a great place to hang out,with even a
greater bunch of guys and gals.

God bless,Keith

Welome to the pack Logan. I'm guessing that you've been talking to Badger or Bud. Either way, you got your info from a good source of they led you our way. Don't pass up the opportunity to take advantage of Uncle Al's monthly knifemakers' meeting there in DeQueen. There's a heck of a lot of talent that shows up to those meetings. I have no doubt that those guys can lead you in the right direction as well.

Last edited:
Thanks guys! I try to make it to Uncle Al's 2nd Thursday meetings as often as possible. That place has some crazy talented people. A few of the guys there were talking about being a part of this forum and then Mr. Janikn told me more about this place at the AKA show in Little Rock. I'm proud to join all of you.

Thank you! It was great to meet you as well and I was honored to be lucky enough to win. :)

I know what you mean about them being talented at Uncle Al's. Sometimes I hate putting my knives on the table with theirs. They keep telling me that I have to start somewhere though. :p

Back