Help! From the Moderator or someone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keith Willis

It may be something I am doing wrong,but I can't think of what.

Each time that I log on to the site,click on a sub forum,or a post,I have to refresh the page,to get any updated information.I have also replied,to more than one post,and a little while later,or it may be the next day,the reply will be gone.

Anybody have a clue,to help me out.

Thanks,Keith

I keep having the same problems and,,,when I log on sometimes it goes back to asking me to log in. Sometimes it switches back and forth about whether or not I am loged in. Sometimes I can hit refresh and it then shows me as loged in,,,,sometimes not.

sorry, it is a browser issue on your side of the fence that we can't do anything about. I can suggest a few things.
1. clean out your cache and cookies.
2. switch browsers
3. shoot your computer for all computers being more trouble than they are worth.
4. skip #3, just kidding.
5. use the default skin if you are using the k2 skin
6. delete and re-install your preferred browser.
7. check the security settings on your browser and loosen them up if they are very restrictive.

we will be installing a new version of the forum software when I get word that the gallery add-on module has been updated to handle the new 4.0 version. Maybe that will cure it?

I am wondering,would someone explain how I go about,switching browsers,or deleting and reinstalling the one I have.I am not very good with these things.The only thing I know how to do and have done is,clean out my cache and cookies.

I hate to beat a dead horse,but,this is about to run me crazy,having to refresh the page every time I click on a sub-forum or each time I click on a post.

Thanks,
God bless,Keith

I have the same problems and I cleaned up my computer. Don't know how to change the browser so that info would be great. I am definitely a computer dummy.

Larry

Every one check again. We had a Professional tech guy move some things around under the hood here and it *should* be resolved. If not, I need to know.
thanks
t

Looks as though that may have worked,hope it will keep working.
If not I will let you know.

Thanks Boss,

God bless,Keith

Some of my issues are better but some of my posts still seem to disappear and lately I have tried to post pictures and I get the token has expired message. What am I doing wrong? Like I said I am a computer idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back